JBL Endurance Peak II In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Blue
- In-ear headphones with adjustable Powerhooks fit securely in your ear so you can walk, run, dance, and work out while the ear buds stay in place
- Truly wireless technology gives you the freedom to move without being tethered to a device
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity pairs automatically with your device as soon as you open the ear buds' case
- 10mm drivers featuring JBL Pure Bass sound bring your music to life
- Dual Connect feature lets you use both ear buds together or each one individually so you can charge one while you listen with the other
- Built-in mic lets you make and receive calls directly through your headphones
- Rechargeable batteries and included charging case provide up to 30 hours of playback time and recharge in just 2 hours
- IPX7 sweatproof and waterproof design keeps the earbuds safe from rain and sweat
- JBL Endurance Peak II
- 3x Sizes of Ear Tips
- 1x Enchancer
- 1x Charging Cable Type-C
- 1x Charging Case
- 1x Warranty/Warning
- 1x QSG/Safety sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 106 reviewers who responded, 85 would recommend this product.
- Great function, small issue- November 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are my first wireless ear buds, I am very impressed and very happy with them. I wanted work out and walking around buds and these are perfect for that. They don't fall out of my ears and even works with my glasses! When walking around you can hear small amounts of background noise but overall great experience. The only snag is the instructions are not straight forward but after a day or two I got the hang of it. The controls seem slightly more sensitive and I sometimes had to tap to play because my music paused randomly. Small snag but nothing too serious. I would recommend these for great minimal design and comfortable wear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great range, bad comfort- December 21, 2020
I have tested this a couple of weeks now and I'm diveded. The setup is really easy, they almost connect by them self. The sound is good, and the range is excellent. My phone could be on the second floor while I was listening in my basement. VERY GOOD! They come in a handy box that also charge them whilst not in use. On the other side they are ugly and quite big. They look like a large hearing aid. They did not quite fit my ear perfectly and feels a bit strange. Might be my ears..? They can be controlled by a gentle touch. Wich can be handy, but it's a bit sensitive. I change song way to often when i want to adjust them in my ears. Over all, they are ok.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Sound Quality- November 23, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've tried these earbuds and I can't get myself to reliably listen to them. As someone who listens to music a lot, the JBL Endurance Peak II don't have the sound quality I was expecting from JBL. On these earbuds, the high is way too sharp and quite honestly hurts my ear. I am admittedly a little spoiled from using other extremely high end earbuds but these in my opinion aren't worth the pricetag. While they might not also sound the best, they also feel very cheaply made and don't have the kind of quality I would've hoped for. To whoever might be reading this, please spend the extra money and find another pair elsewhere.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.