JBL Endurance PEAK In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Sport Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones are compact and lightweight, perfect for any adventure
- TwistLock offers a provides a secure fit that will stay in place, even during high-energy workouts
- FlexSoft technology means that these headphones are ergonomically designed to avoid nerve-rich areas of your ear
- Truly wireless design connects via Bluetooth 4.2 so you aren't tethered to your device
- Mono and stereo modes offer customized sound that you can control directly from the earpiece
- Sound-isolating design blocks ambient room noise so you can stay immersed in your music
- Simple touch controls and a built-in microphone allow you to effortlessly manage phone calls, your music, and volume
- Lithium-ion polymer battery provides four hours of listening time per charge
- Rugged charging case offers an additional 24 hours of play time; a ten-minute quick-charge provides one additional hour of listening time
- IPX7-rated for sweat- and water-proof durability
- PowerHook ear hooks automatically turn the power on and off when putting in or taking off the headphones
- 3 x Sizes Of Ear Tips
- 1 x Enhancer
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charging Case
- 1 x Warranty
- Warning 1 x QSG
- Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1966 reviewers who responded, 1264 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just "meh"- October 21, 2020
I've been using these for about 2 weeks for outdoor runs. Pros: Wireless. Stays in my ear. Charge lasts long enough for a half marathon. Cons: Doesn't create a perfect seal in one ear and once wet they create a popping sound as the sweat forms and breaks a seal. Signal cuts in and out a bit. Doesn't let ambient noise in. Projects from the ear a bit so headbands don't fit as well over my ears. No base unless a perfect seal. I got them from my dad, who bought them but didn't like the sound quality so he passed them to me. I can't say I'm impressed, considering the price. Other review videos online seem to have similar thoughts.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Songs-Yes ; Calls- NO!- January 3, 2020
It's great to hear songs. Passive noise cancellation does its own part. Quality of the songs are also good and it's great for workouts. Design of ear hook up and its feature of switching ON and OFF whenever we remove them from its primary position is amazing (like the bullet headphone concept). Both earbuds have to be connected with each other, which means you can hear songs in just one ear (mono mode), which is kind of old fashioned. When it comes to calls, you can only hear in its dominant ear (right). Left earbud won't work for calls. You have to deal with calls like we used to have Bluetooth headphones ages back on a single ear (right).
Not helpful (2)Report
- Some good some bad- April 29, 2020
The good: solid sound quality, good comfortable fit, charges fast and both the case and headphones seem to have solid durability The Bad: significant delay between phone video and audio in headphones ( i knew this prior to buying, not a big deal), signal cuts in and out more often than I'd like, most important issue is after only a couple months of owning the left bud has stopped holding charge outside of the case. Not sure if that is a defect or typical in this brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report