JBL Endurance PEAK In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Sport Headphones - Red
Available online only
- Lightweight, ergonomic in-ear design fits snugly in your ear to block out external distractions
- TwistLock keep the headphones stable and FlexSoft technology offers an ergonomic fit
- 3 ear tip sizes ensure a comfortable fit even during intense, active workouts
- Truly wireless headset uses a Bluetooth 4.2 connection to stream audio from your mobile device
- 28 hours of total playback time to get you through many workouts or long trips between charges
- PowerHook provides a secure fit and conveniently switches the headphones on or off whenever your put them on or take them off
- Switch between mono or stereo sound when on phone calls or listening to music
- Touch controls on the right earbud gives you full control of volume, music playback, answering calls, and switching between stereo and mono modes for simple and convenient operation
- IPX7 rating and sweatproof material means you can safely use the headphones in any weather condition or when dripping with sweat during a workout
- Handsfree calling via Bluetooth so you don't have to pause your workout or pull out your phone to answer calls
- Smart charging case protects and charges your headphones when not in use, delivering over 24 hours of charge time
- Quick 10-minute charge offers 1 hour of playback, so you can listen to your tunes even at the last minute
- 3 x Sizes of Ear Tips
- 1 x Enhancer
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charging Case
- 1 x Warranty/Warning
- 1 x QSG/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 511 reviewers who responded, 262 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just "meh"- October 21, 2020
I've been using these for about 2 weeks for outdoor runs. Pros: Wireless. Stays in my ear. Charge lasts long enough for a half marathon. Cons: Doesn't create a perfect seal in one ear and once wet they create a popping sound as the sweat forms and breaks a seal. Signal cuts in and out a bit. Doesn't let ambient noise in. Projects from the ear a bit so headbands don't fit as well over my ears. No base unless a perfect seal. I got them from my dad, who bought them but didn't like the sound quality so he passed them to me. I can't say I'm impressed, considering the price. Other review videos online seem to have similar thoughts.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Songs-Yes ; Calls- NO!- January 3, 2020
It's great to hear songs. Passive noise cancellation does its own part. Quality of the songs are also good and it's great for workouts. Design of ear hook up and its feature of switching ON and OFF whenever we remove them from its primary position is amazing (like the bullet headphone concept). Both earbuds have to be connected with each other, which means you can hear songs in just one ear (mono mode), which is kind of old fashioned. When it comes to calls, you can only hear in its dominant ear (right). Left earbud won't work for calls. You have to deal with calls like we used to have Bluetooth headphones ages back on a single ear (right).
Not helpful (2)Report
- Some good some bad- April 29, 2020
The good: solid sound quality, good comfortable fit, charges fast and both the case and headphones seem to have solid durability The Bad: significant delay between phone video and audio in headphones ( i knew this prior to buying, not a big deal), signal cuts in and out more often than I'd like, most important issue is after only a couple months of owning the left bud has stopped holding charge outside of the case. Not sure if that is a defect or typical in this brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report