JBL Flip 5 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Blue
Enjoy a stereo sound experience wherever you go
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity makes it easy to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet when you're out and about--no need for messy, tangled cords
- PartyBoost lets you pair 2 or more JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers together to ramp up your outdoor party
- Racetrack-shaped driver delivers a high sound output for pounding bass in a compact package
Take on the elements without stressing about damage to your speaker
- IPX7 waterproof design protects your speaker from the elements, allowing you to enjoy your tunes in any weather condition--it can even survive being submerged in water up to 3'
Find the right speaker for your active, on-the-go lifestyle
- Up to 12 hours of battery life lets you keep the party going for hours and hours
- Small, rugged design can slip easily onto your wrist for hassle-free, lightweight portability
- Stand your speaker horizontally or vertically to suit your needs, and make a big impact with the Flip 5's bold range of colours
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x JBL Flip 5
- 1 x Type C USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1929 reviewers who responded, 1736 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound- January 2, 2020
I bought myself 2 jbl flip 5's and they really sound amazing. I used them indoors and even outside when having a braai and they surprised me every time, as a single speaker and even in partyboost. Therefor my 5 star rating. However I must say. Playing at 70 to 80% volume constantly made the battery last only 5 hours which is not to good for me. And even when playing 30 to 50% volume it wouldnt even last 12hrs as advertised.(your site shows more than 12hrs). And when playing in partyboost the speaker connected to your phone runs flat quicker than the other that's only connected to the main speaker. I love this speaker and will recommend it to anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Size doesn't matter in this arena- December 5, 2020
I absolutely love the sound this small speaker pushes. This is actually the second flip 5 I've purchased. After my first speaker was stolen, I tried "upgrading" to rhe JBL Extreme 2. I liked the bass it produced, but it seemed muddled and completely tanked when it came to kids and highs. The Flip 5 definitely out performs its larger, more expensive cousin when it comes to overall clear quality and impressive bass for such a small package. Cons: no built in mic for ios/ android assistant or speaker phone. No USB port to plug your phone into, and no aux in. Not backwards compatible with previous versions of JBL Party Play tech.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it- January 28, 2021
I've never bought a speaker before. My bf has Sony and wasn't impressed with it's short battery life and the charger had stopped working. A friend has JBL. I researched both Sony and JBL speakers. I wanted something that wasn't crazy expensive but had long battery life, good volume and bass and could fill a room. I love that it's made from recycled plastic that made me feel good about the purchase. My bf was very impressed with its packaging when it came. It has great volume, a cool thing on the side that vibrates with the bass, and the battery lasts FOREVER. As in it lasted over 2 weeks before I had to charge it. Very impressed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.