JBL Flip 6 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Red
- 30-watt two-way speaker is equipped with a racetrack-shaped driver, separate tweeter, and two pumping bass radiators for rich, immersive audio
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology lets you connect to up to two smartphones or tablets for dual control of the music
- Combine two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers for stereo sound and additional speakers for party-level entertainment
- Rechargeable li-ion polymer battery delivers up to 12 hours of playtime on a single charge so you can keep the party going all night
- IP67-rated for dust- and water-resistance so you can bring the speaker to the park, the beach, or virtually anywhere else
- USB-C charging protection alerts you to unplug the speaker if the connector senses water, salt, or chemicals
- Compact design is completely portable and can be positioned vertically or horizontally for maximum versatility
- Compatible with the JBL Portable app for additional features, advanced sound settings, instant updates, and product support
- Eco-friendly packaging is recyclable for environmental sustainability
Connectivity & Media
- JBL Flip 6
- Type C USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- JBL flip 6 excellent sound and quality 2 thumbs up- November 28, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Don’t be blinded by the size, the sound is large. Great size for fitting in bike bottle holder. Easy Bluetooth connection. Love the new logo. Sits vertical or horizontal without vibration. Was dropped in sink and pulled out minutes later still playing, did not miss a beat. And most importantly battery life , went over 12 hours on first charge. Which helps me on long bike ride days.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- … JBL FLIP 6 … Portable Speaker…- November 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this Speaker ( JBL FLIP 6 ) a few days ago , I have tried it for about four days so far and I really like it .. - Size .. it has the perfect size to take it everywhere if desired .. - New JBL Design.. it looks very good , now the JBL Logo is presented nicely just like the Charge 5 and Xtreme 3 .. The Power button , Bluetooth button and the Battery indicator light are in the back of the speaker. I think it would be nicer if these buttons were on the top part , just like they did with the Charge 5 and Xtreme 3 .. in a more easy friendly user way.. - Also now it is Waterproof and Dustproof.. - Sound .. for being a smaller Speaker it sounds very good it has a good Bass for it’s size. I wasn’t expecting it to sound this good to be honest ( I judged the size ).. i was wrong.. lol - JBL Portable App .. this App is simple , it only has the Equalizer and you can change the name of the Speaker if desired.. Hopefully it will be improved later.. … Overall another very Good Product from JBL .. ( I recommend this Speaker ) …Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More Focused Sounds. Solid improvement- November 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] At first, this model didn't seem too different from its predecessors. Cosmetically, there's a new plastic line to allow for it to be laid horizontally and "facing" the direction you choose. In the past, I wasn't quite sure the best way to face it horizontally to get the most directed sound. It's even more durable and sturdy than the previous versions, as well. It also has the same size dimensions but I would maybe like to see it get lighter as it does feel a little heavy at 1.2 lbs. The sound quality is excellent, of course. I noticed it has a bigger distinction between audio segments (mid range, bass, highs, etc) eliminating overpowering background noise in mid range. The bass is great for the size, but as someone who loves bass I think the factory settings leave a little to be desired. That being said, in the JBL Portable app you can absolutely adjust the equalizer to your preference. I realize now they don't have preset "sound modes" in the app like they used to - but that's okay. Overall just another steady improvement on the classic. I also appreciate their eco-friendly packaging (soy ink, recycled materials). It used to be niche in certain products but now JBL seems to be implementing it across the board :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ultimate shower speaker- November 24, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I primarily use this as a shower speaker. The strap is very useful. I have mine hanging from a towel hook. The battery life is pretty good as I have had this for almost a week and have not needed to recharge yet. Amazingly clear sound for such a compact package. Spoken word audio comes through crystal clear and there is minimal bass distortion in hard electronic music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- JBL Got This One Right- November 26, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This little speaker packs a punch! I've got an older Flip 5 sitting on my desk and the Flip 6 blows it out of the water. The bass is noticeably punchier and it's loud! I've got a pretty large garage and it fills the area up with sound like no other. The party boost feature is great when hosting kickbacks and the battery life is very impressive. I've owned Bose, Harmon Kardon, Marshall, and UE brands and I can confidently say that JBL has the best products for your money. I'm a filthy consumerist who likes the latest toys and believe me, JBL got this one right.