JBL Free II In-Ear Bluetooth Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones boast an ergonomic fit and include 3 ear tip sizes to ensure security and comfort
- Truly wireless design with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity pairs effortlessly with your smartphone or tablet
- Fast Pair, enabled by Google, connects the ear buds to your Android device as soon as you open the case
- JBL Signature Sound with 5.8mm drivers and a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response range delivers balanced, immersive audio
- Single intuitive button gives you full control of your calls and music
- Built-in microphone with an automatic stereo-mono mode switching design lets you answer and make clear, natural-sounding phone calls
- Ear buds can be used together or independently for versatile usage options
- Offers 6 hours of continuous play or talk time and 18 hours of backup with the smart charging case
- IPX4 water-resistance rating ensures the ear buds are safe from sweat and unexpected splashes
- JBL Free II Headphones
- 3 x Sizes of Ear Tips
- Charging Case
- Type-C Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
- Warning Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 46 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Even better than the original Free- December 5, 2020
I broke my left headphone of the JBL Free and these were on sale so i figured might as well get newer ones not expecting much change. They've only gotten better, they're smaller (fits better in my ears), smaller charging case (more portable), connect very fast, intuitive case shuts the headphones off when u put them in. They also got rid of the audio visual lag if you're watching youtube that the old Frees had. Sound is great and the call quality is much better/better multitasking between calls and music. 10/10 I love these headphones so much.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Easy set up, average sound quality- December 21, 2020
I've been using these headphones for a few weeks and am impressed with how easy they are to setup, and the super long battery life. I've only charged them once so far and have used them for over 10 hours. I also like the charging case and find them easy to use. I found the sound quality average and a little tinny, and the buds have fallen out of my ears a few times. I've tried the different ear fittings but with any of these attachments, the buds feel too heavy to stay in if you're moving about. These would be a good mid range headphone for light activities. I also found them great for making phone calls withNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth $100- December 26, 2020
They do not hold the charge as long as advertised. You will not get through 2 hours before you need to charge and they will not hold the Bluetooth connection. Worse when you use both buds. But more importantly, they were never $119.99. I got mine, in-store, this past July for $59.99, on sale from $69.99.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report