JBL Free In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - White
- In-ear headphones feature a comfort fit, exceptional audio, and all-day combined battery life
- Truly wireless design boasts Bluetooth connectivity, so you can pair them effortlessly with other compatible devices, such as your smartphone or tablet
- Sound-isolating design lets you listen to your favourite tunes, eBooks, TV shows, or movies without the distraction of ambient room noises
- Enjoy world-renowned, dynamic JBL Signature Sound with 5.6mm drivers and a 10Hz - 22kHz frequency response range for balanced, immersive audio
- Single intuitive button gives you full control of your calls and music, and the built-in microphone lets you answer and make clear, natural-sounding phone calls
- Experience 24 hours of combined playback and speed charge in just 15 minutes for an hour playback time using the smart charging case
- With an IPX5 water-resistance rating, you can intensify your workout without fear of sweat ruining your headphones
- With 3 ear tips and 2 gel sleeve sizes, you can create the perfect fit for comfortable wear during leisure, work, and fitness activities
- JBL Free Headphones
- Charging Case
- 2 x Sets Of Gel Sleeves (M,L)
- 3 x Sets Of Silicone Ear Tips (S,M,L)
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
- Warning Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 367 reviewers who responded, 203 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- good sound if you can work it- August 28, 2020
Lots of conflicting reviews here re. the bass quality. Here's why: If you can get a good seal, the bass is great. But if the seal isn't perfect, you lose all your lows and the sound turns super tinny and awful. I couldn't get a seal to stick. Tried every size of ear tip to the point that my ears hurt, but nothing worked. I used the smalls, which fit best, to go on a 20 minute walk. The left fell out once, the right fell out twice, just from the movement of walking. Bought these to replace some really cheap happy plugs that broke, but I liked the cheap happy plugs better. Will be returning these.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Flaw- May 25, 2020
JBL is known for creation of good headphones and I am happy to say that this is an amazing & incredible duo of true wireless earbuds. However JBL did not make any effort to ensure these buds stay in your ears as they bulky and very large, weight sits high causing them to tip slightly outwards, this means they fall out of ears and not recommend for jogging, cycling, workouts etc unless you invest / wear an additional gears like skull cap / some kind of headbands for dual protection to safe guard and to prevent your earbuds not crashing them on floor. I made a bad investment and honestly, I don’t recommend this product to my friends / family.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Please make replacement cases available.- October 6, 2020
Similar to Sbet92 I only came here to try to source a new rechargeable case, since my toddler destroyed mine. Surprised how low a rating these have, by far the best headphones I have owned and I have been through many. Seems they do not fit people with a particularly small ear, as my wife doesn't like them. I predominantly wear these for running and cycling, they have stood up to 18months of fairly constant abuse and getting soaked. By far the most comfortable headphones I have had for running. They also do a decent job of noise cancellation but still allow you to hear enough for safety. JBL please make replacement cases available!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.