JBL JR Pop Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Red
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets little ones stream music wirelessly from a smartphone or tablet
- Ultra-portable design is sized for little hands and includes a strap for easy transport
- Battery offers up to 5 hours of play time on a full charge
- 3W speaker features a 190Hz - 20kHz frequency and 80dB sensitivity to deliver the high-quality, rich JBL signature sound
- IPX7 waterproof rating gives you peace of mind when using them at the beach or pool, so no need to worry about spills or even submersion in water
- Built-in light mode engages music fans with fun visual interaction
- Includes a sticker set that lets kids personalize the speaker and make it their own
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x JBL JR POP speaker
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 2 x Sticker sheets
- 1 x Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 242 reviewers who responded, 237 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- JBL scores again.- April 18, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] So I'll admit I have a double bias here because I'm a very long time JBL fan and we received this to test. However, I'll try and give this as unbiased a review as possible. First off, my daughter, who is 4, would rate this 10/10. She carries it around and even sleeps with it... The rainbow lights soothe her. The sound is more than adequate for kids, if I were rating sound quality for an adult or teen, I would say 6/10. It has been dropped a few times with no effect, and very rugged. States that it's waterproof, but I'm leary to test that since it has an exposed charging port. Overall great product .(especially if I were certain it's waterproof!)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what I wanted for my music-loving toddler- May 30, 2020
My toddler is starting to get antsy in her stroller on longer walks with the dogs, but loves music. Unfortunately playing a Sesame Street playlist on a phone was not cutting it, either for my phone's safety or my mom guilt wanting to yell THE SCREEN'S NOT ON at my neighbors. I got this and it's perfect - I can keep the volume low so I can just barely hear it as we walk outside, and the strap fits nicely over the safety bar in front of her so it hangs right in her lap, and I can slide it to the side if she wants a drink or a snack as we go. She enjoys her tunes and I don't have to worry about my phone taking a header onto the sidewalk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kid friendly, but not just for kids!- May 2, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had the JBL GO so I knew the sound would be great, and it was!! The JR POP is fun! It's so easy to use just plug & play .... literally! It charges quickly too. Kids will love this for portability, including a small strap with a strong snap closure good for hanging on your shower rod (it's water resistant) or on their bikes handlebar! They'll also like 'spaceage' power on/off/bluetooth sound. I loved the rainbow light feature. It lights while charging, while playing (lights to beats) & can be disabled with easy button shut off! Though it comes with a sticker pack for customizing, it really isn't just for kids!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.