JBL Link 300 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- The speaker's compact size fits just about anywhere
- 2 x 15W of power, a 3.5-inch woofer, and a 0.79" tweeter deliver dynamic sound
- Easily operate the speaker with hands-free voice control
- Supports both iOS and Android and is easily controlled with the Google Home app
- Easily pairs with other speakers that feature the Chromecast built-in to allow you to stream your tunes throughout your house
- 24 bit/96kHz high quality sound provided exactly the way the artists intended, provided by the cloud
- Wireless connection supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 276 reviewers who responded, 238 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- It gets LOUD- November 10, 2020
it is LOUD, this speaker can definitely fill a room out easily and it has google assistant so what more can you ask for.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- would go with something with screen.- October 30, 2020
does what it's supposed to do, but overall, would go with something with screen--just speaker doesn't make sense.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Good but could be better- October 22, 2020
When I got this product, I had issues connecting to my wifi. Initially the first thing to do in this scenario is to make sure everything is updated which I did. I gave it a chance as I really liked the item. After a couple of tries I was finally able to connect to wifi with no issues. I gave it 3 stars as I already had issues right out of the box and it took awhile to get the issue fixed. Even now I was not sure of the issue however I'm able to connect with no problem. I own another jbl speaker and this is the only one I've had issues with. Overall, its a nice speaker to put in a room or office but the ease of use of it can be challenging.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)