JBL LINK BAR 100-Watts Sound Bar
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee Benefits
- 100W sound bar delivers JBL's legendary sound with rich bass for an enhanced home theatre experience
- Built-in Android TV and Wi-Fi connectivity lets you find and stream your favourite music, movies, podcasts, and more effortlessly
- Integrated Chromecast and Bluetooth offer cord-free pairing with your smartphones and tablets
- Built-in Google Assistant instantly activates if you say "Hey Google" so you can manage the sound bar with voice commands
- PrivacySwitch feature lets you turn-off the microphone for added privacy and security when you're not using the Google Assistant
- Three 4K HDMI inputs and one HDMI ARC output allow you to connect multiple 4K streaming devices such as gaming consoles, set-top boxes, and more
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 234 reviewers who responded, 186 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- It’s okay..- October 23, 2020
Had it for a few months, now I have orange lights on the front. Guess I’ll have to troubleshoot it..No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Good overall- October 12, 2020
Enjoy the built in chromecast, as it saves me wires or other equipment purchases. As well as the simple wall mount pieces that came with it. Saved me a wall mount purchase this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- I should have known- October 8, 2020
I should have known anything with Chromecast would be a malfunctioning piece of work. It’s such a bummer because the sound is great. Too bad the inner workings aren’t betterNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)