JBL Live 300TWS In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones fit snugly into your ears for all-day comfort while listening to your favourite music
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity gives you the freedom of listening to music wirelessly without the hassle of cords or wires
- Sound-isolating earbuds keep you engaged with your music, eBooks, and movies without distractions from ambient noise
- 5.8mm driver with JBL Signature Sound delivers immersive audio
- Easy and quick personalization through the My JBL headphones app, plus it provides access to Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Hands-free calls and much more just with a swipe of a finger on the earbuds
- TalkThru technology makes your hands-free calling distortion-free and crystal clear with its built-in microphone
- Ambient Aware technology keeps you aware of your surroundings by allowing ambient sound through the headphones
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 6 hours of continuous playback time and the portable charging case provides additional runtime of up to 14 hours, plus get up to one hour of wireless music with just a quick 10 minute charge
- Comes with four available sizes of wing fin stabilizers to make sure the ear buds fit precisely and securely into your ears for comfortable listening
- IPX5 certified design means these headphones are sweat- and water-resistant so you can use them even on a rainy day
- JBL LIVE 300TWS Earpieces
- S, M, L Sized Ear Tips
- SS, S, M, L Sized Wingfin Enhancers
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- 1 x Warranty/Warning
- 1 x QSG/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 358 reviewers who responded, 275 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome earbuds for bass lovers!- May 12, 2020
JBL has done it again with its newest 'LIVE' lineup true wireless earbuds. These are very comfortable, have a compact charging case and sound INCREDIBLE! They work with their Equalizer app and if you're someone that prefers a more neutral sound stage, these can be tweaked for you. Although, what sold me on these earbuds is simply how loud, dynamic and bass-heavy these can get. I'm into a lot of EDM/hip hop music and I'm always thoroughly disappointed when earbuds don't get loud enough and don't have thumping bass...these are the exact opposite. Very immersive sound, can jam-out to 60% of volume which is plenty loud for me and the bass response is phenomenal (very similar to Jabra Elite 75T). Purchase these and you won't be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Amazing sound quality but, not worth the ear pain- August 10, 2020
I bought these headphones to keep in my office and I love the features. My fam and I have owned multiple sets of headphones, earbuds, and studio speakers throughout the years so I know the sound quality is stellar. HOWEVER, these are hands down the most painful things I've ever put in my ears. I tried multiple times throughout the day to change out eartips and wings, hoping it would relieve some of the awful pressure on my outer ear. Even removed all the extras and I couldn't even get through 30 minutes with these in my ears. Far too big for smaller ear. I'll stick with my Tune 120's. I'm just fine without the features if it means I can keep my ears.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Extra currency...want to spend on a kewl thing??- May 8, 2021
It's easier parts are pretty cool I like the future where you can turn them on in such a way that you can hear noise or hear sound pass through them but the one feature that I think is cool but not cool at the same time would be the you take one out and it pauses the music automatically that can be cool it's all right. These are so expensive that you must maintain a watchful eye on them at all times, but one thing I really enjoy is that as soon as you sync them to your phone or tablet or device it automatically downloads the app for you and the app is epic these are pretty cool if you've got the money to spend then I say go for it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.