JBL Live 300TWS In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - White
- In-ear earbuds fit precisely into your ears and provide great stability while running and doing other intense workouts
- Truly wireless Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity gives you the freedom of listening to music wirelessly without the hassle of cords or wires
- Sound-isolating design keeps your music, podcasts, and movies loud and clear without interfererence from outside noise
- 5.8mm driver featuring JBL Signature Sound and a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz gives an immersive sound experience
- The free My JBL Headphones app offers easy personalisation to access your Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, make hands-free calls, and much more
- Built-in microphone and TalkThru technology let you take incoming calls without removing the headphones
- Ambient Aware technology helps you stay aware of your surroundings by allowing ambient sound through the headphones with a simple swipe of the earbuds
- Lithium-ion battery provides 6 hours of continuous runtime, while the included portable charging case provides additional runtime of 14 hours
- Quick 10-minute charge gives you 1 hour of wireless music, which is great for quick workouts or commutes
- Includes multiple ear tip sizes and wing-fin stabilisers to suit most ear shapes and sizes for comfortable listening and a perfect fit
- IPX5-certified means these headphones are resistant to sweat and water for long-lasting usage
- JBL LIVE 300TWS Earpieces
- (S,M,L) Sized Ear Tips
- (SS,S,M,L) Sized Wingfin Enhancers
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- Warranty/Warning Card
- QSG/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 167 reviewers who responded, 127 would recommend this product.
- Amazing sound quality but, not worth the ear pain- August 10, 2020
I bought these headphones to keep in my office and I love the features. My fam and I have owned multiple sets of headphones, earbuds, and studio speakers throughout the years so I know the sound quality is stellar. HOWEVER, these are hands down the most painful things I've ever put in my ears. I tried multiple times throughout the day to change out eartips and wings, hoping it would relieve some of the awful pressure on my outer ear. Even removed all the extras and I couldn't even get through 30 minutes with these in my ears. Far too big for smaller ear. I'll stick with my Tune 120's. I'm just fine without the features if it means I can keep my ears.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Girlfriend of the year!- August 21, 2020
I chose these ear buds over Apple Air Pods and I have no regrets! My boyfriend requested Apple Air Pods for his birthday last May, but I decided to wait until our anniversary in August to fulfill his wish. However, in the months between May and August, I spent a lot of time comparing the Apple products to similar products on the market. JBL had a better price point, outstanding reviews, a variety of colors, and more feature than the contenders. My boyfriend has been extremely happy with these ear buds since the moment he unwrapped his gift! I highly recommend this product to everyone. Young or old; these buds are easy to set-up, fit comfortably in your ears, and provide a clear, crisp sound.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!- June 1, 2020
So I’ve had these ear buds for a couple of days now but so far I’m pretty satisfied enough to give these a review. To make it direct they sound great, especially when you use the JBL app to control the EQ and the Ambient Awareness issue is solid. You can one earbud these if you want but it has to be the right earbud. The only actual issue to me is the battery life. Don’t get discouraged on that factor though. The sound on these make up for that and honestly they’re super comfortable to wear. Swipe features work great and overall I’d definitely say these are great pair to invest in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.