JBL Live 650BTNC Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear headphones boast a fabric headband and soft ear cups for a comfortable fit
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets you switch from one device to another for effortless multitasking
- 40mm drivers and JBL Signature Sound pump out immersive, true-to-life sound with enhanced bass
- Noise-cancelling technology filters out ambient noise so you can get lost in your music
- Ear-cup controls let you manage calls and activate the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- My JBL Headphones app lets you customize your sound preferences and set your preferred voice assistants
- Polymer Li-ion battery provides 30 hours of listening time with Active Noise-Cancelling turned off or 20 hours with it turned on
- Fifteen-minute quick-charge provides two additional hours of listening time
- Included audio cable lets you plug in to continue listening or chatting, even if you are out of battery power
- 1 x Live 650 BTNC
- 1 x Aux Cable
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Warranty
- Warning 1 x QSG
- Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1003 reviewers who responded, 848 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Even the replacement pair was defective.- June 24, 2020
Sound quality - The equalizer in the mobile app helps to get the sound you like. Strong bass. Comfort level - Not amazing, but not terrible. Noise cancelling - Slightly better than no noise cancelling at all. Overall quality - Terrible. First set worked for a few days, then the volume buttons simply stopped working. Returned to the store, got a replacement pair, and just over a month later the replacement pair started activating google assistant at random times without touching the left earpiece. Even shaking my head was triggering google assistant (as if there was a loose wire inside that was activating and deactivating google assistant just by being moved around slightly). I was going to try a factory reset to see if that would help, but by the time I was ready to try that, the volume buttons stopped working.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome sound and noise canceling- May 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are great when you want to focus on some work or even at the gym. I listen to my podcasts while I work and these are awesome for just focusing on what you’re doing and canceling everything around you out. The noise canceling worked a lot better than I thought and I plan on testing them in some louder settings (there’s a lot of construction down the street from my office so I plan on testing them down there). Overall they’re definitely a quality build. Calls work surprisingly well and better than my ear buds that have a mic right underneath my chin. Haven’t really messed with the Alexa feature yet but I will give an update on that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Priced right and has what I need- June 26, 2020
The sound quality is very good as far as volume, sound quality, and decent high range and surprisingly nice base. The noise canceling is excellent for covering up fan noise and most other noise. The microphone produces excellent quality. The people I have talked to on the phone are very happy. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is the tendency to slip off of my head simply by gravity. I found I can wear a hat to prevent this. I had a chat with JBL customer support. They had no answer for my problem. Aside from the gravity problem, i love my headphones and would reccomend anyone try one on and look down to see if gravity effects your experience.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.