JBL Live 650BTNC Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - White
- Over-ear headphones boast a fabric headband and soft ear cups for a comfortable fit
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets you switch from one device to another for effortless multitasking
- 40mm drivers and JBL Signature Sound pump out immersive, true-to-life sound with enhanced bass
- Noise-cancelling technology filters out ambient noise so you can get lost in your music
- Ear-cup controls let you manage calls and activate the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa
- My JBL Headphones app lets you customize your sound preferences and set your preferred voice assistants
- Polymer Li-ion battery provides 30 hours of listening time with Active Noise-Cancelling turned off or 20 hours with it turned on
- Fifteen-minute quick-charge provides two additional hours of listening time
- Included audio cable lets you plug in to continue listening or chatting, even if you are out of battery power
- 1 x Live 650 BTNC
- 1 x Aux Cable
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Warranty
- Warning 1 x QSG
- Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 261 reviewers who responded, 182 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome sound and noise canceling- May 22, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These are great when you want to focus on some work or even at the gym. I listen to my podcasts while I work and these are awesome for just focusing on what you’re doing and canceling everything around you out. The noise canceling worked a lot better than I thought and I plan on testing them in some louder settings (there’s a lot of construction down the street from my office so I plan on testing them down there). Overall they’re definitely a quality build. Calls work surprisingly well and better than my ear buds that have a mic right underneath my chin. Haven’t really messed with the Alexa feature yet but I will give an update on that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features, Very good sound, bad call quality- July 18, 2020
I bought these headphones couple of months back. After a 10 hours burn with brown noise the sound really shined. Great bass, good mids and ear pleasing treble. The separation is quite good and this has a decent sound stage too. Overall a good buy in sound department. The ANC is moderate and can block most of the mid and high frequency sounds. The only bad rather criminally bad is the call quality, the other cannot hear anything in a noisy environment and even in a quite environment the voice loses its character sounding thin and artificial. Request JBL a firmware update atleast to enable a decent call quality in noisy environments.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound and build qualty- August 15, 2019
Bought this headset when I was on the night boat from Denmark to Norway. Before I bought it, I had to look at some reviews, and I did not regret the buy at all. Sound quality is amazing and so is the ANC. I listen mostly on Heavy metal, rock, punk and so on. Reason for why I bought the headset was so I could sleep on the boat with music and ANC and not get disturbed by other passengers. But the headset has also been used alot for traning, and sleep after night shift. I have some enoying neighbors lawnmowing at crazy hours. My brother has Bose Q35, and tested the Live 650BTNC and he was also amazed. Bose Q35 is more expensive. So he might change in the future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.