JBL Live Free NC+ (Plus) TWS In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones come with 3 eartips and 2 gel-sleeves for a comfortable fit
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology enables truly wireless design, giving you total freedom without the cords
- Active Noise Cancelling lets you enjoy your music without any ambient sound distractions
- TalkThru and Ambient Aware allow you to have conversations while being aware of your surroundings without taking your earbuds out
- 6.8mm drivers deliver the powerful JBL Signature Sound for a premium listening experience
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allow you to control the earbuds using your voice
- Built-in mic with inline control lets you easily manage the controls of the earbuds
- Dual Connect + Sync pairs the headphones with your device as soon as you take either of the earbud out of the box
- My JBL Headphones App allows you to change or control the functions for a customized listening experience
- All-access touch control provide easy, and effortless sound adjustments
- Up to 21 hours of combined playback includes up to 7 hours of music playback and up to 14 hours in the case, so you can enjoy your private concert sessions as long as you want
- Speed Charge and Qi-compatible wireless charging allow charging on the go
- Sweat and waterproof design with IPX7 certification protects your earbuds from sudden showers or sweaty workout sessions
- JBL LIVE FREE NC+ TWS
- 3 Sizes of Ear Tips
- 2 Sizes of Gel-Sleeves
- Type-C USB Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !)
- 1 x QSG / Safety Sheet (S / i)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 108 reviewers who responded, 82 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great buds- September 29, 2021
I bought these for use during my PFT. Sound quality is clear, clean, and loud. Bass isn't the best but good enough to enjoy with no distortion. Love the features that it has, especially the auto pause/play when removing/reinserting the buds. All in all, not the best pair of buds in this category for the price, but not a disappointment either. Good batt life, ipx7 waterproof, comfortable and secure fit during exercise, gets the job done.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed Feelings- January 1, 2022
This is the first time I have wireless earbuds. I have slightly smaller ears than the next woman. My biggest issue is, it's hard to get them to stay in my ears without falling out. This is with all the adjustments of changing the cups and the ring thing. Thus I'm not getting the full effect of the sound quality and features (noise cancelling, etc.) of the bud. I do like the feature of only wearing one bud and having the functionality. I frequently only wear one for safety while running and other places. If I could get them to stay in my ear on a consistent basis, they would probably be awesome!
- I love them- June 24, 2021
I am using These in-ear-Headphones now for over 6 weeks. They fit well. The Sound is very good and they are confortable. Much better than any ones I ever had bought before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall excellent- March 21, 2021
Hei. I am testing this product and till now I am impressed. When its comes to headsets that are in ear I am very fuzzy about how they fit and that they dont fall out easily. When in use these in ear headphones are comfortable and fit well. It is very important that they are in the right position and must be adjusted manually to get the good deep bass sound. When in use anybody that is near you cant hear anything when these bud are in use.I have now used these for about a week and I am very impressed with the sound and bass.When it comes to quality and price these in ear bud its a very good deal. I highly recommend these and will buy a set for myself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Headphones- June 7, 2021
So the packaging and presentation is pretty nice and feels like some effort was put into that. The usb-c charging port is a plus but the included cable is so short, that the case is hanging in the air when charging it. You can still use your headphones while charging the case, which is pretty cool. The magnetic closing mechanism on the case is strong, an the headphones themself also click in magnetically. No issues with that. The form of the headphones took me some time to get used to, but the hold in the ear is good even when running or jumping. Sound quality is fine for me but hard to describe. Overall solid product, but a bit too expensive for the sound quality in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns