JBL Live Pro+ TWS In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Pink
Available online only
- In-ear headphones come with 5 sets of ear tips to ensure a secure and comfortable fit
- Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology with Smart Ambient allows you to easily tune into or out of the world around you
- Truly wireless technology provides complete freedom of movement without leaving you tethered to a device
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and Dual Connect + Sync with Fast Pair ensure a quick and seamless connection to your device
- 11mm drivers powered by JBL Signature Sound deliver deliver every song and video the way they were intended
- Two beamforming mics, along with a feedback mic to reduce wind and other noises, enable impeccably clear phone calls
- Rechargeable batteries are compatible with Speed Charge and Qi wireless charging and come with a charging case for a combined 28 hours of play time
- Hands-free voice control allows you to activate your favourite voice assistant with voice prompts in multiple languages
- IPX4 water-resistant design helps to protect the earbuds from rain and sweat
- My JBL Headphones App allows you to customise your sound for a personalised listening experience
- JBL Live Pro+ TWS
- 5 Sizes of Ear Tips
- Type-C USB Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- 1 x Warranty / Warning (W / !)
- 1 x QSG / Safety Sheet (S / i)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 110 reviewers who responded, 100 would recommend this product.
- These earbuds are everything I was looking for!- April 17, 2021
The battery life is great. It has approximately 7.5 hours on a single charge, and 28 hours total charge with the charging case. The look is very aesthetic and minimalistic. It's one of the best looking wireless earbuds in my opinion. The sound is PERFECT!! Bass is great, but not overpowering. Mids & highs sound crisp and clear. WAY better sound than the AirPod Pros. They stay in your ears perfectly. They are light weight and not too big. The functionality to change track, change volume, etc is perfectly sufficient for me. Thank you JBLYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good sound quality- April 8, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These ear buds sound really good , when I first tried them on they didn't sound good at all ,but what you MUST Do is make sure you have on the right ear tips also download the JBL headphone app and connect it together and make your own custom EQ settings, after you set all that up you will have a great pair of earbuds. They can be charged wireless or by type C charging cable that is included in the box , they have touch controls so you have to be careful when adjusting them to not pause or make changes to your music , but once you get the hang of it ,it's ok ,but all in all I like them very much,also they are very comfortableYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Strong Competitor In a Saturated Market- April 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been using these headphones for about a week at the time of writing this. They are amazing in terms of audio quality, the lows are punchy and the highs are crystal clear. Fitting them in your ears and finding the right tips is easy when picking between the available options. I paired the headphones to my phone and tablet, thus far the transition between the two devices is seamless with the Dual Connect feature. While on a long phone call I experienced only one issue, the call got very robotic but with a reconnect the issue went away. All in all with only one easily resolvable issue these In-Ear buds are a great option when picking your next headphones!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.