JBL PartyBox 100 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- Bluetooth connectivity offers a reliable, clear connection, so you can stream your favourite tunes without hassle from your smartphone or tablet
- USB input lets you play your playlists directly from a thumb drive so you can load your music and go
- Mic and guitar inputs let you put on live performances anywhere
- 160 watts of dynamic JBL sound ensures rich bass and stunning clarity so you never miss a beat of the music
- Connect up to two compatible speakers wirelessly with True Wireless Stereo for even bigger sound
- 12-hour battery life lets you keep the party going all night long or plug it into the wall for endless sound
- RGB LED light patterns or synced-with-the-music light modes add an electric vibe to any gathering
- Mountable speaker elevates the sound to reach every corner of the room
Connectivity & Media
- JBL Party Speaker
- Quick-Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Safety Sheet
- AC Power Code (AC Plug varies by Region)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 527 reviewers who responded, 508 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound, crisp treble, loud..- August 22, 2019
I purchased this about 3 weeks ago from JBL, I took out of box, build quality felt good! Linked with my phone and WOW! This speaker sounds really good! Deep bass ( rated 45 hz!!) and crisp treble, unlike the partybox 300 which I returned( muffled treble and did not appear to b that powerful for the size! The partybox 100 seems to b superior to the 300, smaller, and louder! And virtually no compression on batt! Also plays louder on ac! Also the main drivers are in stereo, even though they are close together.. can’t comment on battery life as most of the time it’s plugged in.. highly recommended! Good job JBL! This 1’s a keeper!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but........- October 22, 2020
Definitely enjoy this speaker but I can see one problem down the road. Every time you turn the speaker off, the volume goes all the way to 0. This means that you are constantly using the volume button to turn the sound up, which is a pain. Eventually I can see it stop working. Really believe they should have provided a remote control to alleviate this problem. Hopefully I am wrong and it won't be an issue, other than that I really like the speaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Freaking AWESOME!- May 3, 2020
I have a Bluetooth speaker "habit".. lol These are by far the best Bluetooth speakers I have purchase yet! I bought two and use them as a stereo pair. Compared to the pair of Sony XB-60s that I also own (the direct competitor), music sounds so much better on the JBLs. You can actually hear the bass, and treble is good. I will say, the pair of XB-60 Sony speakers might be "louder"... but they are more like a good quality PA speaker... lots of mids, no low end extension and nothing over, say.. 10KHz to my ears. If you've seen "ClavinetJunkie" (now Oluvs gadgets) on YouTube... his reviews and videos are pretty close.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.