JBL PartyBox 110 Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
Sold out online
- 160W speaker with Bass Boost, two levels of bass, and JBL Pro Sound delivers incredible audio quality with bright highs and rich lows
- Bluetooth connectivity connects wirelessly with your mobile device for convenient streaming of your favourite playlists
- USB and AUX ports provide additional ways to connect so you can play music from virtually anywhere
- Dynamic light show synchs colours to the music with customisable strobes and patterns
- IPX4 splash-proof construction protects the speaker from unexpected splashes and rain
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 12 hours of playtime on a single charge
- True Wireless Stereo TWS technology allows you to connect two compatible speakers for double the sound
- Built-in mic and guitar inputs allow you to play along to the music or perform your originals
- Compatible with the JBL PartyBox app for easy access to controls, updates, and customised options
Connectivity & Media
- JBL PartyBox 110
- AC Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 61 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best portable speaker- September 19, 2021
This thing sounds amazing even without bass boost. Shakes the walls in my house with bass boost on. A little pricey for my liking and wish it had wheels but all in all it's well worth the cost and I'm glad I got one while they were still in stock. Now I can take the party anywhere.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Booms!- August 28, 2021
I bought this because I loved my friends speaker, she has the Partybox 100 and it’s amazing! I was very impressed by the sound and how it was a wireless device. I was going to buy the 100 but I saw that you were releasing the 110 so I waited and purchased it. So glad that I did! I love that this one has the JBL App that has the different color modes and features! The sound on this one is amazing! It definitely booms and the tweeters give it that clear loudness. The bass boost is nice too I can’t wait to use this at our next family function!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Check it before you buy it if you can find one.- November 12, 2021
Upon opening it was cracked and used. I live a hour away from the location I bought it from and had to make another trip to exchange it when they said we have another on hold for you. Buuutttt that was not the case!! They had nothing even in the same brand or anything even close. So I got my refund and had to have my Halloween party without the loud speaker on my property by the fire. I did however plug it in and it jammed and worked great except the massive amounts of rattle and noise from the broken plastics surrounding. I feel it’s made in a cheap housing for how he eat it weights. But the sound is great and Best Buy really screwed me over on this one smh…Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much better then most speakers on the market- September 3, 2021
The speaker just arrived today and initial thoughts on it are all positive. It has excellent bass and it's just right, not too much bass but not too little either. This speaker is an upgrade from my extreme 2. As a test, we put an extreme 2, boombox 2 and the party box 110 side by side and the pb110 was better in every way. The only downside was the weight compared to the other speakers, it's a little bit heavier and has no wheels like the pb310 but I can still manage. I would also recommend playing music on the pb110 while being plugged in. It will use its full power and potential. Hope this helps!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality.- December 13, 2021
Used this speaker for karaoke parties at home as well for a engagement party with 150 people. Sound quality was excellent and covered the entire room. Bought a mic for $40 that works perfectly with this. It’s a bit expensive but I think it’s worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.