JBL PartyBox 300 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- Bluetooth connectivity offers a reliable, clear connection, so you can stream your favourite tunes without hassle from your smartphone or tablet
- USB input lets you play your playlists directly from a thumb drive so you can load your music and go
- Mic and guitar inputs let you put on live performances anywhere
- JBL Signature Sound ensures rich bass and stunning clarity so you never miss a beat of the music
- Connect compatible speakers wirelessly via TWS or wired via one RCA output to another for even bigger sound
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery supports up to 18 hours of play time on a single charge, and can even charge devices via the USB port
- 12V DC source lets you plug the speaker into your car's charging port for party-worthy sound anywhere you go
- Meter, Pulse, and Party light modes add an electric vibe to any gathering
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x JBL Party Speaker
- 1 x 12V DC cable
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x AC Power Cord (AC Plug Varies by Region)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 789 reviewers who responded, 740 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sounds amazing! Until I pair it with another one.- December 19, 2020
The speaker itself is AMAZING!!!! It has great sound and as loud as I want it to be! However...... I purchased a second one after I found out that you can pair two of them to have a left and right speaker. At first, it sounded good. Suddenly, this strange sound like an interruption to the Bluetooth connection would happen. It sounded horrible, like someone scratching a chalkboard. After trying everything to make it stop, I just returned the second speaker. Honestly, I think one speaker sounds better than two anyway. If you’re not planning on pairing two of these speakers, you will be fine. I have had no problems at all with one speaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dumbfounded- August 15, 2020
hi I've been saving my money in order to purchase the JBL partybox 300 I was able to purchase it and yesterday it arrived. keep in mind this is my 14th JBL portable Bluetooth speaker. I don't know what it is maybe I'm spoiled because I've been using the JBL Boombox for the past year but this particular partybox 300 is not what I expected. #1 its heavier than Tammy's purse. Its not loud. Granted it sounds nice. Line all JBL products it has the best bass ever. Now when I had scoop cabinets and double you bins. They wete loaded with jbl E140 & E155 woofers delivering a BASS you could appritiate and brag about. So im a little unhappy with my purchase
- PB 3000 FTW!!!- August 8, 2020
My biggest and best Bluetooth speaker, felt it was a little lonely so I bought a second and man what a pair!!! One was beyond enough to pass the upstaris neighbors off at under 50% now its a risk to use them higher then 40! This thing is great in the Xuv giving my sound system the bass it was missing, and the fact that I can bring it in and out is super pleasing, dont have to sacrifice more money on an amp or anything! Tailgating is a blast and i recently used them at a friend's outside wedding, there were perfect !!! Beyond pleased with these and lookin forward to getting the big and little Brothers as well as any new party box speakers in the future!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.