JBL Reflect Flow In-Ear Truly Wireless Sport Headphones - Green
Available online only
- In-ear headphones feature ergonomic silicone tips and patented Freebit enhancers for a comfortable fit
- Truly wireless headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 let you discover the freedom of a listening experience without cords or wires
- 5.8mm driver featuring JBL Signature Sound delivers bright, powerful audio to power your workouts, daily commutes, study sessions, and more
- One-touch button controls allow you to manage music, take calls, or access your voice assistant
- Ambient Aware and TalkThru technologies let you stay aware of the world around you and even have a conversation without taking out the earphones
- IPX7 waterproof rating keeps the earbuds safe from outdoor weather conditions and sweat
- 10-hour battery life plus an extra 20-hours in the charging case let you listen all day long without having to recharge
- Get an extra hour of listening time with a quick 10-minute charge when you're in a hurry
- Reflect Flow
- 3 x Sizes Of Ear Tips
- 3 x Sizes Freebit
- Charging Case
- Charging Cable
- Warranty/Warning/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 318 reviewers who responded, 205 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I am impressed!- September 4, 2019
I am really impressed by those amazing headphones! Those wireless sport headphones are excellent for basically all situations. For example, for taking them out for run or just wear them around town. Also, they are ideal for those who love to exercise and go to the gym. The headphones are built extremely well and they are comfortable to wear. They have got very good sound isolation which i personally believe it helps a lot when i work out outdoors. From my personal experience, the case battery can last for approximately two weeks without being charged and for the headphones battery can last for several days. I am very happy with this product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product but some improvents are possible- September 3, 2019
I have had this product for about 2 weeks now and used them for about 35-40 hours in total, Firstly I thought it was quite an easy setup to connect the headphones and immediately heard the sound quality was a 10/10 for me. Later that day I took them out and found that the case took up a lot of room in my pocket and was quite annoying to take in and out of my pocket. I was also a bit disappointed to find out that up can’t listen with one ear bud in ear and the other in the case. I have taken the ear buds running and training multiple times and have found that they do not fall out easily and are very comfortable and light to wear and have in your ear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- These things are the best buds yet!- December 27, 2019
Forget getting all detailed I’ll just say this, when I workout I like to rock out and my rap has to slap!! I get so upset at all these ear buds advertising good sound! Forget good sound I want good “loud” sound and for some ear buds these JBL’s finally do that!! Well worth the money I spent. I only bought them because my Awsome JBL’s that cover the ear started to stink from absorbing my sweat which I didn’t realize what was happening before it was too late. So I recommend JBL make those ear pads water proof or make them replaceable. Replaceable would be cool because you could have different color ones. Some people like to match their workout clothes. LolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.