JBL Reflect Mini In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones with 3 sets of ear fin stabilizers provide a secure and comfortable fit
- Truly wireless technology gives you the freedom to move without being tethered to a device
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity pairs automatically with your device as soon as you open the ear buds' case
- 6mm drivers featuring JBL signature sound bring your music to life
- Dual Connect + Sync Technology lets you use both ear buds together or each one individually so you can charge one while you listen with the other
- Active noise canceling with Smart Ambient technology makes it possible to stay aware of your surroundings while staying immersed in your music
- Rechargeable batteries and included charging case provide up to 21 hours of playback time and recharge in just 2 hours
- IPX7 sweatproof and waterproof design keeps the earbuds safe from rain and sweat
- Built-in multi AI provides quick access to both Hey Google and Amazon Alexa
- Left and right microphones deliver hands-free stereo phone calls to ensure impeccable call clarity
- Auto-pause function pauses your music automatically when you remove the earbuds
- Compatible with the free My JBL Headphones app for added functionality and personalization
- JBL Reflect Mini NC
- 3x Sizes Ear Tips
- 3x Sizes Earfin Stabilizers
- 1x Charging Case
- 1x Charging Cable Type-C
- 1x Warranty/Warning
- 1x QSG/Safety sheet (S/i)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 73 reviewers who responded, 57 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lags All the time- 11 janvier 2021
I love sound quality. But Every 10-15 secs connection lost for 1-2 secs than again continue. I mean connection is not stable between my phone and even between two earbuds. For example, I am running and listening music, after 30 secs music stops(connection probs) 1 sec later it continues after 10 secs right earbud stops working but then 1-2 secs later it starts to work again and it continues like this. I dont know what to do? I cant use like this. I hope JBL support team can help me. I have just bought these earbuds was it was a nightmare week for a new purchased product for me. Really disappointed. I was so sure that BLE 5.1 would be flawless.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good looking, easy to use- 28 décembre 2020
I've tested this headset for about 2 weeks now. The first impression is that the quality is good and they don't feel cheap. They are easy to connect to the phone and the sound quality during calls are good. What I like is that you have the option to make your own EQ profiles - which is nice if you listen to different kind of music, podcasts, etc. The sound is not the best, but it's by no means bad. It's easy to change between noise cancelling, ambient sound or talk-through. The noise cancelling is ok, but not the best. The battery is longlasting, but I did feel that my ears started to hurt after 2-3 hours because of the earpieces are a bit too big for my ears.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great wireless earphones- 6 décembre 2020
These are great little things! I’ve been using them for a while and I am very happy with how they are. To begin with I have not had to charge them for over a week which in comparison to other wireless earphones I found is particularly good. The sound quality is great on these and what I would generally expect JBL they look sleek and not too big or clunky. The fit was nice I didn’t need to change anything as soon as I got them I was ready to go within minutes no issues with connectivity and when I was not using them they’re back in the charging case geared up for the next use which is great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.