JBL Tune 125TWS In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
Sold out in Ontario
- In-ear headphones come with three sizes of ear tips so they'll fit securely and comfortably in your ear
- Truly wireless technology gives you the freedom to work out, run, or relax without being tethered to a device
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity pairs automatically with your Android device as soon as you take the buds out of the included charging case
- 5.8mm drivers featuring JBL Pure Bass sound bring your music to life
- Dual Connect feature lets you use both ear buds together or each one individually so you can charge one while you listen with the other
- Built-in mic lets you make and receive calls directly through your headphones
- Enjoy up to 32 hours of playback time and recharge the ear buds again in just two hours
- JBL Tune 125TWS
- 3 sizes of ear tips (S,M,L)
- Type-C USB Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- 1x QSG/Safety Sheet
- 1x Warranty/Warning Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 396 reviewers who responded, 312 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- JBL Tune 125TWS- April 28, 2021
I love listen to music in my free time, so I wanted to try these headphones. I connected these headphones to my android phone, and the first impression was good. Beautiful design and good quality. These earbuds also produce impressive sound quality. I also use them outdoors and I enjoy music with good sound quality, without background noises. Headphones are easy to handle, but when you’re running, they don’t fit perfectly, they often slide off ears. The Bluetooth connection works perfect (Bluetooth range is about 20 meters) and fast. You can receive calls at the press of a button. But in my opinion the button is very difficult to press.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Durability- February 10, 2021
Good sound quality, excelent for the price. But terrible durability. My wife gave me one on June/18, after 15 monthes it sundelly stopped working. I liked it so much that a bought another one the next day. But after 15 monthes the second one stoped working too. As if it was "programmed" to fail just after 12 monthes. I have contacted support, all they said is that they could offer 50% on buying a new JBL Tune 115BT. For me this is no solution, offer me to buy a product that will last less then two years. I expect that such a premium product would last at least 5 years. My wife have a JBL Clip 2, it's fully functional after 7 years.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Sound and Comfortable- May 19, 2020
I think these headphones sound nice and are good at blocking out noise. Two people were yelling in the room next to me, but I was so busy jamming to Beyonce I didn't even hear them. These headphones come with a couple different sized earbuds that make sure you have a nice fit. I have two complaints however: the bright blue light that never goes off when the headphones are connected (makes it hard for me to try to listen to things and fall asleep at night) and that the part of the headphones that is supposed to rest on the back of my neck slides to one side a lot instead of staying in place. Overall, I am happy with my purchase though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.