JBL Tune 220TWS In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- Ergonomically designed in-ear wireless buds ensure long-wearing comfort and stability
- Truly wireless headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, meaning you can effortlessly pair your devices in a 10m range to enjoy the freedom of a wireless listening experience
- 12mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass sound delivers rich, high quality audio to keep you engaged with your music while on-the-go
- Convenient buttons on the right and left earbuds give access to switch tracks, play, pause, and more
- Built-in microphone lets you answer your calls clearly in complete stereo-mode without taking out your phone
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 3 hours of continuous playtime and up to 16 hours of backup time with the pocket-sized charging case
- Lightweight, sleek charging case has a river stone inspired design with a soft body to protect the earbuds when not in use and charges them in just 2 hours
- Sleek metallic finish and soft-touch paint, so these headphones look attractive and stylish
- JBL TUNE 220TWS Earpieces
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- 1 x Warranty/Warning
- 1 x QSG/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 267 reviewers who responded, 118 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A piece of trash- 24 septembre 2020
I got a pair of this model one month ago. My first recommendation is stay away from this product. If you wanna waste your money just throw it to the garbage bag. Battery life is about an hour and half. Even if it was longer you would not feel your ears after an hour of listening because it really hurts. It is like first version of headphones. Someone gotta tell them about invention of soft plastic. So all in one I should never have bought this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- THE WORST- 25 février 2021
If I could give these 0 stars or even minus that would be better. An absolute shocking product. Multiple disconnections from my phone. Ear buds turn off at their own accord. L & R ear buds disconnect from each other. On a call and the disconnect even though they are fully charged. The battery in the case seems to just drain from fully charged to low for no reason. Loud crackling came from the L ear bud while I was on a call in the car. I had to pull it out. Very bad product. I advise anyone to check out all the reviews. The bad ones are most definitely the genuine ones.I took them back after 5 days and got a full refund. I wouldnt buy another JBL product again!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound but very poor battery life- 2 janvier 2021
I bought a month and a half ago. at the beginning everything worked well, sound is really good as it says in the specifications. After using the earbuds for for a few weeks the batter didn't last for than 2 hours of play. Either the case doesn't fully charge or the issue with the batteries. Very disappointed it is not a cheap product. Going to contact customer service to issue the warranty, will how JBL customer service is, I read other reviews many people complain about play time. FYI according the spec it suppose to last up to 19 hours of music play I don't recommend this product for sure, try another brandNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.