JBL Tune 220TWS In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Blue
- Ergonomically designed in-ear wireless buds offers long-wearing comfort and stability, even during intense workouts
- Truly wireless headphones with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allow you to pair a wide range of smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices within a 10-metre range
- 12mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass sound and a frequency response range of 20Hz to 20kHz keeps you engaged with rich, high-quality audio while you're on-the-go
- Convenient buttons on the earbuds provide easy access to play, pause, and skip tracks, give voice commands, and answer your calls hands-free
- Built-in microphone makes your hands-free calls crisp and clear without distortion
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers 3 hours of continuous runtime and an additional 16 hours of playback time when using the compact charging case
- Charging case quickly charges the headphones in just 2 hours and protects them when not in use
- With a sleek metallic finish and soft-touch paint, these headphones are sure to attract everyone's eyes
- JBL TUNE 220TWS Earpieces
- micro-USB Charging Cable
- Charging Case
- Warranty/Warning Card
- QSG/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 269 reviewers who responded, 122 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A piece of trash- September 24, 2020
I got a pair of this model one month ago. My first recommendation is stay away from this product. If you wanna waste your money just throw it to the garbage bag. Battery life is about an hour and half. Even if it was longer you would not feel your ears after an hour of listening because it really hurts. It is like first version of headphones. Someone gotta tell them about invention of soft plastic. So all in one I should never have bought this product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- THE WORST- February 25, 2021
If I could give these 0 stars or even minus that would be better. An absolute shocking product. Multiple disconnections from my phone. Ear buds turn off at their own accord. L & R ear buds disconnect from each other. On a call and the disconnect even though they are fully charged. The battery in the case seems to just drain from fully charged to low for no reason. Loud crackling came from the L ear bud while I was on a call in the car. I had to pull it out. Very bad product. I advise anyone to check out all the reviews. The bad ones are most definitely the genuine ones.I took them back after 5 days and got a full refund. I wouldnt buy another JBL product again!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great sound but very poor battery life- January 2, 2021
I bought a month and a half ago. at the beginning everything worked well, sound is really good as it says in the specifications. After using the earbuds for for a few weeks the batter didn't last for than 2 hours of play. Either the case doesn't fully charge or the issue with the batteries. Very disappointed it is not a cheap product. Going to contact customer service to issue the warranty, will how JBL customer service is, I read other reviews many people complain about play time. FYI according the spec it suppose to last up to 19 hours of music play I don't recommend this product for sure, try another brandNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.