JBL Tune 225TWS In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
Sold out in Ontario
- In-ear headphones fit securely in your ear so you can move to the music while the ear buds stay in place
- Truly wireless technology gives you the freedom to work out, run, or relax without being tethered to a device
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity pairs automatically with your device as soon as you open the ear buds' case
- 12mm drivers featuring JBL Pure Bass sound bring your music to life
- Dual Connect feature lets you use both ear buds together or each one individually so you can charge one while you listen with the other
- Built-in mic lets you make and receive calls directly through your headphones
- Enjoy up to 25 hours of playback time and recharge the ear buds again in just two hours
- Included charging case features a river stone-inspired shape with a soft body and curved lid that pops open so you have easy access to your ear buds
- JBL Tune 225TWS
- Type-C USB Charging cable
- Charging case
- 1x Warranty/Warning card
- 1x QSG/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 489 reviewers who responded, 381 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good sound quality!- December 31, 2020
Fast delivery, nice packaging. Good quality product. Lightweight, easy to charge, good battery life. I want to loose weight. What is this have to do with the review? Well.. exercising is part of my process. I like to run and listening to music. At first using the headphones was easy but I had trouble keeping them in my ears. I ve tried both ear thingies but they are too big for my ears. Especially right one keeps falling off. Tried all positions to make it stay..I have small ears. Then after wearing them for more than an hour my ears start to hurt. Maybe I'm still not used to them. Overall they are good earphones but not good enough for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does not fit well in the ears- October 8, 2020
I just purchased the 225 tws, wireless head phones with our new s20+ultras cell phones. We tried the headphones and after 30 minutes or so our ears started hurting due to the bad fitting of the ear buds that cause pain in ears. And, yes we read the instructions regarding application to the ear at an angle not straight down. But, this JBL product still hurts. I am currently looking for silicon covers to see if it will help, but currently the market does not make a universal ear wing or cover that I can find. The product is clear in sound, and phone calls. But, we don't use these products as much due to the uncomfortable design that causes pain in the ears.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- True wireless in-ears with good sound- April 26, 2021
When unpacking, you immediately notice that the headphones are nice and compact. At first I charged, it was quick, but unfortunately there is no charging indicator and you cannot see whether the headphones are fully charged. However, the charging cradle is nice and compact and fits well in your pocket. Unfortunately, the headphones do not fit into my ear canal and they do not sit optimally. When inserting it, you can easily reach the control buttons without paying attention. However, the sound is very pleasant - with subtle bass. In terms of battery life, however, the headphones run out very early, I only managed about 4 hours.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.