JBL Tune 500BT On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Blue
- On-ear headphones are lightweight and feature a padded headband and soft ear cushions for long-wearing comfort
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity with multi-point connections lets you switch from one Bluetooth device to another so you can take a phone call, even if you're watching a video or listening to music on a different device
- 40mm drivers with JBL Pure Bass Sound deliver every song and video the way they were intended
- 1-button remote with mic enables effortless control of your music and crystal-clear phone calls
- Multi-function button provides quick access to Siri or Google Now
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 16 hours of playtime and recharges in just 2 hours
- Fast charging provides an hour of playtime on a quick 5-minute charge
- Foldable design makes storage and travel easy and convenient
- Charging Cable
- 1 x Warranty/Warning
- 1 x QSG/Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 443 reviewers who responded, 330 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent headphones, good for the price!- 3 septembre 2020
Bought these a year ago and have been using them heavily everyday. Sound quality is great considering the price, although they produce a strange noise when just using them while toggling through a device. Battery life and charging is superb! Durability is average - the flaps that hold the overhead padded cushion together have started coming off. Ear cushions are soft, but can become painful if not adjusted properly. During the first few months, the headphones failed to function correctly after completing a phone call, and almost completely stopped connecting to any device later. After keeping them idle for 4 months, I haven't faced any issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Dissapointed- 22 septembre 2020
I have bought the headphones 3 days ago and with the first listening, the clickering started in the left headphone. I can't believe that this fast something like this happened. When I listen to the music all is fine, but with the podcasts it is unbearable. Even with every change of a song you hear such a strong clickering sound that it is truly uncomfortable. Strangely enough, nothing bad is with the phone calls, and it works even at a great distance. Bass is truly wonderful. I am very struck as I generally really like JBL and have their speaker and it's great quality for the price, but something like this hasn't happened even on cheaper products.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love it so much i bought 2- 15 février 2019
I bought these because I love bass and quality. These are super well made and have minimal sound leakage, and sound just like my jbl car speakers which I love. My wife had some skull candy bluetooth headphones she had just bought the day before and we had to return them and buy her a pair of these because she wouldn't stop listening to mines. They sound clear, bass is deep but not muddy, but they are snug on my head. I have been working on loosening them up but its not easy with such great build quality. I stretch them and they go back to shape if i dont keep them stretched over night. So now I keep them on a big headed teddy hear when Im not using them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns