JBL Tune 750BTNC Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Coral Orange
Available online only
- Over-ear headphones with leather ear cushions completely cover your ears and provide great comfort for all-day listening
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology provides multi-point connections with your compatible devices and allows you to switch between music, movies, hands-free calls, and more with ease
- 40mm drivers deliver signature JBL Pure Bass Sound with rich and powerful bass to enhance your on-the-go listening experience
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) technology ensures that outside noise does not interfere with your music
- Buttons on the earcup provide convenient access to digital voice assistants and allow you to manage your tracks, answer hands-free calls, and much more
- Built-in microphone lets you take-up your voice calls hands-free
- Lithium-ion battery just takes 2 hours to completely recharge and provides up to 22 hours of runtime when ANC is turned off and up to 15 hours when ANC is turned on
- Includes a detachable audio cable with 3.5mm plug to enjoy your music with a wired connection if your headphones run out of battery
- Lightweight and foldable design that fits in your bag and lets you carry it with ease
- JBL TUNE 750BTNC Headphones
- Charging Cable
- Detachable Audio Cable
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card
- Safety Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 100 reviewers who responded, 66 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I bought these because of the JBL brand name- July 9, 2020
The first day after I bought them I was feeling a little let down. I have a pair of Corwin E7 headphones. My mistake was thinking JBL brand must surely be better right?.I mean for double the cost they have to be. They both charge quick and last hours and hours. But after just the first day the JBL's buzz and distort with any bass. After 2 days the volume just is not as loud as it once was. And after a week they sound like a pair cheap no brand headphones you buy for your 9 yr old kids. I would definitely pass on these headphones. They are also uncomfortable after wearing them for a half hour. Very disappointed in these. Waste of hard earned money.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good for mild sound listeners- April 27, 2020
I am real bass lover and what I can tell for this headphones the BASS appears only with ANC turned on, a lot of bass appears even sometimes may feel like those are end up with distortion in some bassy tracks... So with ANC turned on better to keep equalizer as is especially the LF ranges, otherwise distortion will be guarantied. When turning off the ANC the headphone becomes a paradise for mild sound listeners with a little bass. Pros: - foldable design - wired connection - battery life Cons: - basses sometimes are artificially huge - no type-C connection - no ANC with wired connection - a bit higher pressure on a headYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- God lyd, men komforten trekker ned- December 20, 2019
Til denne prisen er lydkvaliteten veldig god. Spesielt er de gode om man liker litt dyp bass. Den aktive støydempingen er imidlertid bare middelmådig, men mer kan man nesten ikke forvente til denne prisen. Jevne durer som flystøy og togstøy filtreres godt bort, men i landskap og andre steder med mye snakking og ujevnt lydbilde sliter de litt. Sammenlignet med mine 5 år gamle Bose QC25 har de fortsatt et stykke å gå. Men det store minuset for meg er komforten. Putene rund ørene er veldig harde og øreklokkene presser inn mot hodet. De er ikke behagelige å ha på. Det gjør at jeg ikke vil anbefale å kjøpe disseNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.