JBL UA Flash X In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones include 3 sets of Sport Flex Fit ear tips to deliver a secure a comfortable fit
- Passive noise cancellation helps to reduce background noise so you can immerse yourself in the music
- Truly wireless technology gives you the freedom to move without being tethered to a device
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and Google Fast Pairing make it easy to connect the earbuds with your device
- 5.8mm drivers with JBL charged sound are tuned for sport with rich bass to bring your music to life
- Independent earbuds let you use both buds together or each one individually so you can charge one while you listen with the other
- Bionic Hearing technology offers TalkThru and Ambient Aware modes so you can stay tuned into your surroundings
- Dual Beamforming mics with wind-blocking technology ensure crystal-clear phone calls
- Rechargeable batteries and included aluminum charging case provide up to 50 hours of playback time; Type-C speed charging fully recharges in just 2 hours
- IPX7 sweatproof and waterproof design keeps the earbuds safe from rain and sweat
- Includes a 12-month UA MapMyRun Premium Membership
- UA True Wireless Flash X Headphone
- 3x Ear Tips
- 3x Sport Flex Fit Ear Fins
- 1x Charging Case
- 1x USB Type-C Cable
- 1x 12-Month UA MAPMYRUN Premium Membership
- 1x QSG/Safety Sheet/Warranty Card/Warning Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 110 reviewers who responded, 92 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very impressive features- August 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] These headphones are fantastic. Huge number of features, amazing sound as is to be expected from JBL. The bass extends down very low, impressively but not overwhelmingly. They take some adjusting and swapping of ear pieces to get the right fit, but comes with more than enough extra pieces to get your fit right. The earpieces do not hurt my ears as some other TWS from other manufacturers have. The pass through and talk through functions work, but for whatever reason I don’t feel like I could hear my wife very well (not exactly 100% sure that she wasn’t whispering). Will test that again but that’s the only reason I went 4 instead of 5 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Sound - Good Bass- August 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] UA True Wireless Flash X - Engineered by JBL Packaging: The Packaging for this product is exactly what I expected- JBL takes pride in packaging all products perfectly for a great first impression. Particularly for this product it is packaged Beautifully. Product: These ear buds are completely wireless. The over all look of then is nice. Experience: For these ear buds I wanted to really test them out for at least a week - they maintained long lasting battery life. They connect to my iPhone easily and quick. Sound: The sound is good - JBL continues to sell products with a nice crisp sound and with just the right amount of Bass. I recommend these ear buds it is a great product - especially for people who enjoy working out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid set of wireless earbuds!- August 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Beautiful packaging. It includes various size wings and tips that made fitting a breeze. The sound is well balanced, nice bass punch, crisp highs. I have these on when I walk to work in the morning, im able to talk to people with music on thanks to the Talkthru feature and hear my surrounding with Ambientaware, both very nice feature!! Bluetooth reconnections are fast and distance is as advertised. I have been using this for a week now still have 2 bars left, awesome battery life. All this packaged in a durable aluminum case with lanyard is a win!!