JBL Under Armour True Wireless Flash In-Ear Sound Isolating Sport Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones boast Sport Flex Fit ear tips for a secure fit, even during rigorous training
- Truly wireless design connects via Bluetooth 4.2 so you aren't tethered to your device
- JBL sound is tuned for sport to pump out rich bass to fuel your workout
- TalkThru technology lowers your music and amplifies speech so you can effortlessly chat with your workout partner
- Ambient Aware technology provides an immersive listening experience while increasing ambient sound so you can stay alert to your surroundings
- Works with Google Assistant for hands-free control of compatible devices
- IPX7-rated for sweat- and water-proof durability
- Lithium-ion battery provides five hours of listening time per charge
- Aluminum charging case offers an additional 20 hours of play time
- 1 x True Wireless Flash In Ear Sport Headphone
- 1 x Protective Sport Charging Case
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 214 reviewers who responded, 151 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best pair of earbuds Iâve had- June 8, 2019
So far I love using these earbuds, connection is amazing. Sound is perfect for road trip or workout earbuds, love the bass but everything else sounds crisp and clear as well. The ambient noise and talk through features are awesome, they work awesome and I definitely recommend getting these earbuds and other JBL products, theyâre always high quality and worth buying. These earbuds met and exceeded my expectations and I recommend them to anyone else thinking to buy them itâs worth it. And theyâre IPX7 waterproof so awesome for a quick shower or working out in the rain, or a high intensity sweaty workout, they can handle it
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome - Until they stop working- October 10, 2019
I thought these headphones were fantastic for the first 3.5 months I owned them. They stayed snug in my ears,sounded great,no issues connecting,rarely cut out... then the right earbud stopped working. I emailed customer support 4 days ago,and despite the claim on the website that says they will respond within one business day,I have yet to receive a response. Iâve had sets of wired headphones last for years without issue but Iâve now owned 2 pairs of Bluetooth Headphones and both pairs stopped working after a few months with only moderate use. The other set was a pair of Bose,so Iâm not talking about cheap headphones either.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Don’t waste your money!- April 18, 2020
this product just misses its mark for me. First off there is a play back delay as there is with a lot of true wireless headphones so watching videos is annoying to me because the words never sync up with the mouths etc. That wasn’t my biggest issues though as I mostly bought there’s for the gym but quickly realized they where not going to be very good for that either. You can expect the headphones to randomly power off or unpair often for no reason even when fully charged! I gave it 2 stars because they do fit nicely and the sound quality is there when they work but for the price these are just not worth it... hope they release an improved version of these in the future but for the time being don’t waste $200 plus on unreliable headphones that are going to leave you disappointedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report