JBL Xtreme 3 Rugged/Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- Bluetooth 5.1 technology makes it easy to wirelessly stream music from your compatible phone or tablet
- Connect up to two smartphones or tablets to the speaker so you can each take turns on DJ duty
- JBL Original Pro Sound with four drivers and two JBL Bass Radiators provides a rich, immersive audio experience
- PartyBoost function lets you combine two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers (sold separately) together for stereo sound or additional speakers for room-filling acoustics
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 15 hours of playtime on a single charge
- IP67 rating means the speaker is dustproof and waterproof, so you can take it virtually anywhere
- Compact size with an included carrying strap and built-in bottle opener makes it the perfect take-along speaker for any outing
- Built-in powerbank allows you to charge your devices without stopping the music
Connectivity & Media
- JBL Xtreme 3 Speaker
- JBL Adaptor with Power Cable + Regional Plug
- JBL Xtreme 3 Strap
- Safety Sheet
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 238 reviewers who responded, 218 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- JBL Speaker Review- July 24, 2021
This speaker is very solid. It is made well and is definitely water resistent, as it was used in a warm westher rain storm the very first weekend I made the purchase. It charges very quickly and I was able to get several hours of listening time over a two day weekend, without having to recharge it. The Bluetooth is very easy to set up and works very well even when walking around and not staying close to the speaker. The only downfall, if I can call it that, although the speaker has good bass...I expected it to be able to have a little more volume. It is a little quiet for the money. Overall, very solid piece and I am happy with the purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had to change sync app again!- April 16, 2021
Really nice looking speaker IMO. Built well. My issue is they had to go and change the app to sync to Bluetooth yet again. I already have 2 charge 4 I bought last year. I purchased this to use as a center speaker. To my surprise it can't be paired with the 2 charge 4 I already have. The Xtreme 3 has a nice I'd say "ambiant" sound to it but for the price the punch isn't there. My 2 charge 4 hold up to the xtreme 3 in loudness when paired and actually perform a bit better since I can move the speakers apart from each other. The power bank isn't anything new my charge 4 both have it and Ive had them a year. Genuinely disappointed to have to return this speaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I didn’t like it- April 30, 2021
Not very impressed with this. The bass on the extreme 2 is better you can tell right off the bat turning the extreme 2 vs 3 on. I’m a bass kinda guy so I am returning it and getting the extreme 2 from Walmart for 260.00 paying over 400 dollars for this and the protection plan for this simply isn’t worth it and I think the extreme 2 has a better chance if it falls in the water. It’s extremely hard to open the charging port vs the 3 so I’m assume the water resistance is better. Sometimes newest isn’t always better then the last version idk if they are using cheaper quality parts but I can def hear the sound difference. I prefer the extreme 2 for 260.00 then this crap.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.