JLab GO Air POP In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - Rose
- In-ear earbuds with three sets of gel tips provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Truly wireless technology with Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity delivers an impressive 30-foot range without the tangle of cords and wires
- Custom EQ3 sound options include JLab Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost to personalise your listening experience
- Dual Connect technology allows you to use the earbuds together or each one independently
- Touch controls and universal mics offer a simple compatibility with both Android and Apple devices
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 8 hours of playback in each earbud, while the portable charging case provides an additional 24 hours for a total wireless runtime of 32 hours
- IP55 is rated to resist sweat and splashes so you can wear the earbuds wherever you go
- Compact fit and slim case ensure effortless portability
- Includes earbuds, charging case with an integrated USB charging cable, and three sets of gel tips
- GO Air POP True Wireless Earbuds
- Charging Case w/ Integrated USB Charging Cable
- 3 Sets Gel Tips (Small, Medium, Large)
- JLab Two Year Warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 137 reviewers who responded, 120 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great and great sound features but, slippery!- March 21, 2022
Love these ear buds and would give them a 5 star rating if it was not for one thing. I'm not sure if it's just me but the buds are hard to grip an pull out of the case. I love how securely they are in the cace but, they could use a little texture in the areas exposed that you are supposed to grab them and pull them out of the case. I have no other issues with these amazing little buds. Great price, great sound, and great touch features for the price. The call quality is not too bad as well and these stay in my ears much better than my expensive Samsung earbuds. I will be purchasing another set or even a higher tier level set in the near 3.
- Great ear buds for affordable price- May 15, 2022
I go these cause my other neck band headphones died. Here’s my findings after a week with then. With out the the could tips the sound quality is ok, not great but it’s worth the money. The clouds tips however up the sound quality to another level. Super worth it the upgrade. Additionally if you somebody whose ears pop frequently, the silicone tips cause suction and make your ears hurt. Easy fix with the cloud tips tho. Carrying them around is easy, fits right in the pocket. I would like to see a silicone carrying case for them as I feel that would make them more convenient to use. I love the fact they are available in so many colors. I got the green ones. Easy to charge too, cause the cable is built right in. Battery life: 5 out of 5 Comfort (with cloud tips): 5 / 5 Comfort (w/o cloud tips): 3 / 5 Sound quality (w cloud tip) 3 / 5 Sound quality (w/o cloud tip) 6 / 5 Ease of use: 5/5
- WOWzer $20 Bluetooth Earbuds?!?- November 6, 2021
In the past few years, I've been purchasing budget bluetooth earbuds in search of that perfect fit & sound quality. These JLab Go Air Pops are it! First day, I put these on while commuting to the gym, did my workout, went grocery shopping afterwards, & finally headed home... still plenty of battery life which I got almost 8 hours of use, as advertised! The fit is snug & doesn't move once in my ear canal, although all ears come in different shapes & sizes so may not fit everyone; I kept the attached medium size silicone eartips on. Tested all 3 sound profiles & decided the JLab Signature sound works best for my EDM/trance taste in music providing punchy bass. The sound itself feels slightly muffled, maybe because these are on the bass-ier side vs others I own; note that the Balanced sound profile provides a flatter (less bass) but still decent sound. Build quality feels solid, although I continue to have a difficult time removing each slippery earbud from the magnetic case, which I think is a pretty strong magnetic pull vs other bluetooth earbud charging cases I own. Watched videos & TV, didn't notice any lag time with lip sync dialogue - big plus here! Call quality via the built-in mics is good & functional both indoors & outdoors. The slate grey color I chose looks like a matte light blue finish & I may get a black &/or red one soon. Wish these came in a solid white. Great job JLab for crushing the budget consumers market!
- Great investment/but no free gift?- June 17, 2022
I just recently purchased a pair of jlabs pop true wireless at Dicks sporting goods store in Medford Ma. What grabbed my attention was the small blue box. No way I thought earbuds could be in there plus the warranty they offered me for a extra $6.00 I think for 2 years. The only thing that did not work was the free gift they offer. I scanned the code only to find out there are no free gifts available all out of stock. When I went to pick out my free gift they asked me to purchase there free gift. Very confusing. So I gave up. I understand S&H but this free gift said “PURCHASE” out of stock
- Nice sound quality and features.- January 11, 2022
Amazing quality for the price! Lots of Pro’s and only two Con I have. I’ve had these about a week and they really do had a great balance of sound vocals and bass, but even better, you can change the sounds with the touch sensor to the EQ very quickly. The amount of play time is a plus and the charger is built right into the Earbuds case which is incredible! You don’t need a charging cord or anything you just need a wall charger so to speak, USB-A to plug it into. Very convenient!!! l. The only Con I have is that obviously the sensors are on the outside of the earbuds, so when they’re in your hand or you have to take them out, sometimes you accidentally hit it and it even changed the song or EQ. Its very sensitive. And also trying to get them out of the case is difficult because you have to grab the top of them and there’s not really room to get your finger around them to pull them straight out. Truthfully they are great! Overall great Bass, vocal range and playtime and all for an amazing, amazing price! Well done JLab!
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns