JLab JBuds Air In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - White
- In-ear headphones feature truly wireless technology for complete freedom of movement
- Wireless design boasts Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity so you can pair them effortlessly with your smartphone or tablet to listen to your favourite tunes, eBooks, TV shows, or movies without distraction or disturbing others
- Custom EQ3 sound lets you choose between Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost modes, delivering the perfect sound for every song
- Experience consistent, high-quality audio with strong neodymium magnets powering 8mm drivers to produce rich, immersive sound
- Integrated sound isolation technology reduces noise, so you can stay focused on the music
- Easily accessible universal controls play, pause, track forward, track backward, and adjust the volume of your music while the built-in mic allows you to take phone calls, even during a marathon
- Enjoy 6 hours of play time on a single charge and recharge with the included carrying case for up to 18 additional hours
- IP55 water and sweat-resistance rating lets you feel secure while using these headphones during intense workouts or in inclement weather
- Extra ear tips and Cush Fins help you customize a secure fit for all-day comfort
- Included charging case features a light indicator to show you how much power is remaining
- 3 x Sets of Gel Eartips
- 1 x Set Cloud Foam Eartip
- 1 x Set Cush Fins
- Integrated USB Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10155 reviewers who responded, 8407 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ear buds do not work properly- May 10, 2020
Was so excited to use -- and desperately needed -- these for Zoom meetings. In fact, mentioned to another Zoom participant that I had purchased these based on research, so they went ahead and purchased them as well. Tried them 3 times...initially left ear would cut out, then within about a minute the right ear would cut out. They were fully charged. And, alas, my fellow Zoom participant had the same issue, with the additional issue of none of the options fitting properly. Contacted Best Buy who refuse to reimburse or even credit me. Have never encountered such a response with a company. I do not recommend this product. I also cannot commend customer service from Best Buy. Will not be purchasing from Best Buy again. Very disappointing...and an expensive mistake.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Junk- September 16, 2021
These are weighted to fall out no matter what. My boy can trampoline with his similar priced Skull Candy earbuds in. Mine fall out walking around a store. Doesn't seem to matter which rubber piece you use. The Skull Candy ones also sound a lot better. The Best Buy person made it clear I can return them. I guess that allows them to sell poor quality earbuds at no cost to them. I'll probably biff them or give them away.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Save your money and buy something better- December 16, 2019
These really suck. They last 3 hours top before dying completely. They constantly fall out of your ear. They take forever to sync with my phone. I originally thought when I got them that I could use one earbud and when it dies I could switch to the other. Nope. They don’t allow for that. The right earbud is the master one and when it dies, both are out of order. The voice that tells you when the battery is going to die...yup, comes from the right one. So if you got the left one in, they just cut out with no warning because that voice doesnt come in on the left earbud. I just ended up get the beats earbuds and I’m much happier with those now.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.