JOBY GorillaPod 1K Tripod (JB01503)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Precise 360-degree panning bed and 90-degree tilt and bubble level for optimal position control
- Great for use with compact mirrorless cameras, strobes, microphones, and any other 1/4-20 device weighing under 1kg (2.2 lbs)
- Can be configured for still photography, videography, vlogging or live streaming in 3 modes -- grip, wrap, or stand
- Wrappable legs allow you to secure professional camera equipment to virtually any surface
- Rubberized ring and foot grips provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Crafted from more than 100 plastic compounds and tested to identify the best material for optimal feel and reliability
- Works with other Joby pro-level accessories, including GripTight PRO Mounts, GorillaPod Arms, and Hub Adapter
- Ball Head
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 210 reviewers who responded, 202 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Looks excellent- August 7, 2019
I meant to get this for a while but it was so expensive and i had to wait it go on sale, which i got in on sale and was very excited. First thing when i attached my SONY HX300 digital camera felt so good on hand very comfortable, etc...as i was playing with it one of the legs from the pod came loose and i was shocked how in the world did that happen when they advertise it very strong. I put the leg back on and works fine, didn't want to return it because i got it on sale and being lazy so it is what it is. Maybe its meant to be loose when held too strong i don't know. But i am happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Junk- November 24, 2018
I have a Canon M100 mounted on this thing, its not all that heavy at all especially with the kit lens. So why is it so hard to balance it right? Or even get the legs to stand up straight? If the legs aren't near perfectly straight, doesn't matter if its balanced or if you've mounted a feather, the legs collapse. Complete and utter junk of a tripod. The ONLY saving grace is that when you use it to grapple onto things, it holds on decently...JUST DECENTLY!
Not helpful (0)Report
- 5 Star - Very Good!- October 11, 2017
GorillaPod 1K kit comes with Ballhead and 1K Stand. I feel the design is very solid and the color is improved for the GorillaPod hybrid. Joby has made solid equipment before and I'm glad I'm jumping into Joby now with the new line of 1k, 3k, and 5k. I will review this again after I have at least a month of testing. This unboxing and video was done very fast and hopefully, this gives you a good idea of what you will be getting with the 1k. https://youtu.be/r5Krsq7891EYes, I would recommend this to a friend.