JOBY GorillaPod 325 Tripod (JB01505) - Black/Grey
- Designed for compact cameras and devices weighing less than 1lb (325 grams)
- Stainless steel reinforced ball head with 90-degree tilt is perfect for shooting in portrait or landscape mode
- Can function as a grip, tripod, or wrapping mount
- Wrappable legs wrap around objects for unlimited angles and precise composition control
- Compact design that weighs in at less than 2oz makes this tripod easy to transport in your pocket, handbag, or backpack
- Rubberized ring and foot grips provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Crafted from more than 100 plastic compounds and tested to identify the best material for optimal feel and reliability
- Ball Head
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 273 reviewers who responded, 245 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worth buying the Name Brand- November 30, 2020
I had tried a less expensive version of this from a different manufacturer and I was disappointed in it. I decided to spend a little more and get the name brand version and it was night and day difference! This one is nice and tight and holds the camera in place exceptionally well. I was concerned that it might have been too small for my camera after receiving it, but it does great despite it's small size. The rubber is grippy and the legs hold the shape you put them into. It's actually fun using this to get camera angles that I couldn't get otherwise.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lightweight tripod- May 11, 2018
The thing about this tripod is I don't use it for my camera at the moment, I do use it on my zoom H6 audio recorder though. Since my desk tends to be cluttered with various gadgets/recording equipment the ability to bend the legs to fit in weird spots is nice so I can set down on the desk when i'm using it as an audio interface. Also I do use its bendy legs to essentially attach the H6 to the PA stand that holds my IsoVox2 booth up. With the H6 attached I can turn off the computer to help control some background noise from my case/cpu&gpu fans while also being able to quickly check my levels to make sure i'm not peaking on the track. Also since everything is attached to this PA stand I can pick up and move the stand to where is most convenient to record.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Flexible Legs are Great!!- September 28, 2019
Purchased this tripod for my camera that I wanted to use for vlogging. More specifically, vlogging while in my car. This small tripod with flexible legs was exactly what I needed! A different tripod of the same height with firm legs wouldn't be able to sit well on my dashboard, where as this one, since I can bend the legs, can. The rubber footing on each leg keeps it very steady. It may seem like it's a bit pricey for what it is, but for me it was worth every penny.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.