JOBY GorillaPod 325 Tripod (JB01505) - Black/Grey
- Designed for compact cameras and devices weighing less than 1lb (325 grams)
- Stainless steel reinforced ball head with 90-degree tilt is perfect for shooting in portrait or landscape mode
- Can function as a grip, tripod, or wrapping mount
- Wrappable legs wrap around objects for unlimited angles and precise composition control
- Compact design that weighs in at less than 2oz makes this tripod easy to transport in your pocket, handbag, or backpack
- Rubberized ring and foot grips provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Crafted from more than 100 plastic compounds and tested to identify the best material for optimal feel and reliability
- Ball Head
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 277 reviewers who responded, 248 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- High quality but tiny.- December 25, 2020
The only reason that this item does not have five stars is because in reality is it is extremely smaller than what it appears to be, if you literally place it in your hand from wrist to tip of finger it will be smaller than that. Besides that the quality is absolutely top-notch and would definitely recommend if you are looking for a extremely small version of this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bought Camera for my great great nephew- January 15, 2019
I bought this Goby tripod for the camera.only problem was it did not fit the camera so I had to return it and to be honest there was not a tripod in the store that fit it. So the tripod was returned to the store but we did keep the camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use.- January 3, 2020
Bought to set with my small portable projector. I love how you can remove the little bubbles to make it shorter which makes it stronger to hold. Great little product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth buying the Name Brand- November 30, 2020
I had tried a less expensive version of this from a different manufacturer and I was disappointed in it. I decided to spend a little more and get the name brand version and it was night and day difference! This one is nice and tight and holds the camera in place exceptionally well. I was concerned that it might have been too small for my camera after receiving it, but it does great despite it's small size. The rubber is grippy and the legs hold the shape you put them into. It's actually fun using this to get camera angles that I couldn't get otherwise.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lightweight tripod- May 11, 2018
The thing about this tripod is I don't use it for my camera at the moment, I do use it on my zoom H6 audio recorder though. Since my desk tends to be cluttered with various gadgets/recording equipment the ability to bend the legs to fit in weird spots is nice so I can set down on the desk when i'm using it as an audio interface. Also I do use its bendy legs to essentially attach the H6 to the PA stand that holds my IsoVox2 booth up. With the H6 attached I can turn off the computer to help control some background noise from my case/cpu&gpu fans while also being able to quickly check my levels to make sure i'm not peaking on the track. Also since everything is attached to this PA stand I can pick up and move the stand to where is most convenient to record.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.