JOBY GorillaPod 3K Tripod (JB01507)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Precise 360-degree panning bed and 90-degree tilt and bubble level for optimal position control
- Quick-release clip makes it easy to mount DSLR and mirrorless cameras, flashes or video lighting or any other 1/4-20 device weighing under 3 kg (6.6 lbs)
- Can be configured for still photography, videography, vlogging or live streaming in 3 modes -- grip, wrap, or stand
- Wrappable legs allow you to secure professional camera equipment to virtually any surface
- Rubberized ring and foot grips provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Made from Japanese medical-grade ABS plastic and German TPE for firm, secure joints
- Works with other Joby pro-level accessories, including GripTight PRO Mounts, GorillaPod Arms, and Hub Adapter
- Ball Head
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 377 reviewers who responded, 369 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I love it but has some design flaws- 20 juin 2019
I use this daily to mount my smartphone to a treadmill so I can watch shows while I run several miles. I pair it with the mefoto sidekick 360 plus in order to do that. I tried with the optional Joby mount but it didn't work well for my phone. Paired with the joby mount and bluetooth shutter button, I brought this on vacation and was able to take some great photos of my and my GF together. I am knocking a couple of stars as the legs do not seem like they are going to last, one is already cracked (didn't notice it until a year had past) and I can feel others coming loose.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I expected better from Joby. Maybe a bad unit?- 31 octobre 2018
First off, let me say I love Joby products. But, this one disappointed me though. I bought this to replace my well worn SLR model. Loved the look of the 3K, red and black. I put my DSLR on and within a few minutes, the pod adapter came loose from the ball head causing my camera to hit the floor. Luckily, no damage. So I put it back on thinking that I may not have secured it the first time. I slid the camera back onto the 3K and heard the click of the lock on the ball head. Not 2 minutes later the same thing happened, my camera fell to the ground again. Ok, enough was enough, I went back to my car and swapped out the 3K for my older Gorilla Pod. I had NO issues the rest of the day. I may have just had a defective unit, I don't know. I ended up returning the 3KNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome product!- 22 février 2018
This has been a great add on to my on the go photography kit. I was a bit hesitant at first considering the cost but it has made outdoor photos and uneven surfuces much easier to work with. This easily supports my Nikon 5600 and was a great addition for vloging. There is knock offs out there but don’t waste your time on them as this is so much better built then those other off brands/eBay imports (I’ve broke a few of the cheap ones). Spend the few extra bucks- you’ll be happy you did!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.