JOBY GripTight Action Mini Tripod (JB01515)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- All-in-one video tripod stand for smartphones and action cameras
- Compatible with most smartphones, with or without a case, 56 - 91mm
- GorillaPod 500 stand and an integrated pin-joint mount can be used together or separately
- Locking lever clamps latch securely onto your phone within the TPE grip pads
- Long GoPro-style thumb screw allows you to mount action cameras such as the GoPro Session, GoPro Hero 5, and small format 360 cameras
- Cold shoe adapter lets you attach accessories like a microphone or LED light
- Wrappable joints attach your camera or phone to almost any object for amazing angles and perspectives
- Lightweight, foldable design is ultra-portable and fits easily in your pocket, purse, tote, backpack, or camera bag
- GorillaPod Tripod
- Cold Shoe
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 208 reviewers who responded, 187 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Lovely gadget- March 20, 2021
Bought this for a vacation to the Oregon Coast it served its purpose to help us social distance and help my girlfriend and I take pictures with ease. Pictures turned out great and pairing was a breeze, nothing to download. Even my girlfriend who was skeptical of this purchase, wondered why we didn't buy this sooner. Only bummer is that it doesn't flip sideways to do portrait but if you have something vertical to attach it to, that may work. Great little tripod that we enjoyed trying hyperlapse videos with & I'll continue to use at home with my beadwork.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality- May 6, 2020
The only thing I can use this for is to hold my phone when I’m watching TV or video chatting, etc. It barely does that well. The feature on the back of the pod unscrews and falls off completely very often and it’s a bit time consuming to put it back together. It’s like a cheap toy. The shutter worked when I first paired it with my iPhone 11 for the first day or too. I had to replace the battery to the shutter within the first week of purchase. I used the shutter a couple of times and now it doesn’t work at all. It lights up like it’s trying to pair, I put it near my phone, Bluetooth is on, and nothing. I wish I could return this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good simple tripod- December 20, 2018
I needed a tripod to take pictures for holiday of my family in front of the tree. I had planned to use voice prompts from my Samsung phone, but there was an added bonus with this tripod which was a small bluetooth remote. This has been a cool little device! Not the biggest or sturdiest tripod, but again, it has filled the need well. Maybe a bit overpriced, but I did not have time to order online so I guess you pay a premium for picking something up in a store these days. Amazon has comparable products for less. I would say in the end the bonus remote made it worth it overall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phone tripod- October 10, 2020
The wife uses this item every day and loves it. Uses it in bed, on a counter, on a table. She loves it. Stands great and can be adjusted due to surface indifferences. Expensive but built to last we hope.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works for me.- April 25, 2019
Finally, a cellphone camera mount, that fits with thick protective cover. And can handle the extra weight of the cover.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.