Joby HandyPod Mobile Lock Tripod (JB01565)
- Portable mini table tripod gives you the liberty to shoot stable, stunning videos and images on the go
- Maximum 1 kg payload supports most smartphones
- Includes a clamp with locking lever that provides flexible and secure mounting for your smartphone
- Push button locking mechanism keeps your device stable in portrait position
- Rubber touch points on the legs keep the tripod stable on a surface as well as providing excellent grip for handheld shooting
- In-built cold shoe allows you to add additional accessories like lights or microphones that assist you in content creation
- Robust glass-filled composite construction makes it withstand the rigours of your travels
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 523 reviewers who responded, 490 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great concept but not all around functional- February 5, 2021
Returned this item right after opening it and testing it out. The concept seems good. First thing is that the leg stands do not lock when its open, this might be a standard things for tripods but it will not lock in place when you open it. This leads to the biggest reason why I returned it, when I placed the phone grip to the side and attached my S10+, the tripod would tip over because of the weight. I got the phone because I wanted to take pictures vertically and if it cant support the weight then it defeats the purpose. Maybe if you have a lighter phone it would work. If you dont plan on using a phone vertically then this would be good option.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great tripod for FaceTiming hands free.- February 26, 2021
I bought this tripod for long FaceTime sessions. Propping up the phone against random items was inelegant and I knew there was a better way, hence this tripod. I’m pleased with the build quality and overall look and function. I like that the legs are fixed but Joby also has a flexible-leg tripod if you prefer that. I thought it was a little odd that when using your phone in portrait it’s positioned to the side of the tripod. It’s a none issue for me, but it might be a problem for heavier phones as it makes the tripod easier to knock over if you bump it. In landscape this is a none issue. I’m using an iPhone 11 with a case.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flexibility & Durability!- November 18, 2021
I use this to mount my iPhone 12 Pro Max and 13 Pro Max for shooting tabletop photos, video & timelapse clips. It is very sturdy and handles the weight of these heavy phones easily. The tripod head and feet are well constructed and appear to be ergonomically designed. The phone mount, itself, can be used to hold the phone in both, portrait and landscape, orientations. The only thing that I miss having is the ability to have some sort of a telescoping pole to extend the height of the tripod head, even if 6-10 inches. Now, that addition would make it even more versatile.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.