Joby TelePod Sport Tripod (JB01657)
Available online only
- 4-mode tripod works as a handgrip, extended grip, tabletop tripod, and elevated tripod for ultimate flexibility
- 1/4" thread mount accommodates most hardware
- 0.5kg maximum weight capacity
- 1200mm (47") maximum extension capability with included pole, base, and pin-joint makes for quick setup right out of the box
- Selfie Stick
- Tripod Base
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice light-weight feature packed selfie stick- December 27, 2020
I needed a new selfie stick for my Insta360 One X2. The stick that came with it kept jamming when twisting to extend or retract it. This selfie stick feels much less likely to jam or fail when twisting to retract/extend. It is very light-weight and comes with a stand so you can mount the camera on the stick and have it stand without needing to be held--this is ideal for 360 cameras. The stand can also be used as a shorter stand or handle. Another feature that it has that helps is a wrist strap just in case you loose grip on the stick you don't loose your camera. I don't need one but it also comes with an action cam attachment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rock solid selfie stick- March 14, 2021
This is a super solid selfie stick! I got it to mount my GoPro Max on my bike while I’m riding. My old selfie stick was flimsy and always felt like it was going to snap anytime I hit big obstacles on the trail, but this one is rock solid. It feels good in the hand with the rubberized grip and has great extension. The selfie stick feels really sturdy even when fully extended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Sefer stick- February 19, 2021
There wasn’t any indication on the box, that this product was for a Go Pro camera, and not a cell phone. I had to buy another adapter to be able to use a phone on it. Then it was only good for putting on the floor to shoot straight ahead, you couldn’t use it like a selfie stick, which was what I really wanted.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.