John Deere Johnny Tractor and the Magical Farm Toy Set
Available online only
- Farm toy with play vehicle set helps kid to learn about farming, different farming-related vehicles, and improves your child's motor skills and creative play
- Suitable for ages 3 and up
- Contains 18 pieces, including a transforming vehicle engine, 3 vehicle bodies, several loads of apples, farm destinations, and more than 8 feet of track to provide hours of fun and learning
- Fully automated transforming engine amazingly changes from a Johnny to Corey and Dylan, and vice versa
- Engine requires one AA battery (not included)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Keeps my toddler entertained!- March 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The John Deere Big Loader track was a huge hit with my toddler. He loves tractors and dump trucks so as soon as he saw them, he was so excited I could barely build it before he tried to play. The character names are a very cute touch. The track went together very easy, but needs to be on a flat, hard service in order for the trucks to run properly. The truck base slips from one top to another seamlessly majority of the time. As with any toy, there is a slip up once in a while. My three year old learned quickly how to fix the errors and can do so easily. He loves how he can click the switches to make the trucks change directions as if he is controlling them. This track is great and it keeps my son busy and he laughs a lot - especially when the apples make a tip and fall from the normal track path.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hours of Fun!- April 13, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Big Loader Johnny Tractor is great for a day stuck indoors! It provides hours of fun both building the track and playing with the trucks on it. This is not your typical train or car track though. The track has to be set up exactly as pictured, but the trade off is you get to see not one, not two, but three trucks in action. It's quite neat and my toddler loves building the track and setting up the trucks. Tons of fun!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So much fun for a 3 year old- March 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My grandson just turned 3 and he simply loves this tractor. He loves how it goes on it owns. He picks up balls and drops them thru a maze for the tractor to scoop up. It has a big friendly face on the tractor and dumptruck. It dosnt take up alot of space but he can play with it for hours. He loves how the balls fall around the maze. It has 3 different types of farm trucks so there is alot of enjoyment for little ones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.