Joovy Kooper Stroller - Black
Available online only
Recommended age: 6 months and older (or from birth when using a car seat adapter, sold separately)
Weight capacity: 25kg
- Compact stroller allows you to stroll, shop, or travel while keeping your child comfortable and contained
- Five-point harness with padded shoulder and crotch pads keeps your little one securely in place while they ride
- One-handed standing fold and a tri-folding design makes it easy to take the stroller along wherever you go
- Wide seat, customisable recline, and adjustable 3-position leg rest accommodate your growing child
- Large wheels allow you to navigate the stroller with ease
- Built-in UPF 50 canopy with a mesh peek-a-boo window helps to shield your child from the wind, rain, and sun
- Undercarriage storage with a 15-pound capacity provides a convenient place for stashing your purse, diaper bag, or other important items
- One-step linked parking brakes allow you to secure the stroller on both sides with a single push of the brake
- Mesh cup holder and zipper pockets keep essentials within easy reach
- Machine-washable seat fabric makes it easy to keep the stroller fresh and clean
- Stroller fabric is free from flame-retardant chemicals for added peace of mind
- Kooper Stroller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
- Best Stroller!- June 29, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We've had the Joovy Kooper for quite some time and we love it! It is very well made, compact, the fabric is perfect because it doesn't get hot and does not make my baby sweat like other stroller materials do. We use it every single day and is super easy to fold and unfold. The grandparents have used it as well and love how light it is and it also fits in their small car. My daughter could not sleep in our other stroller and we are planning on taking this on our future trips overseas as well. The basket fits so much and it doesn't intervene with baby when she's asleep. We are in love with this product and can't recommended enough!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Perfect Stroller!- March 27, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I seriously love this stroller so much! My daughter is now 15 months old and she can nap on this stroller!!! We have a GB Pockit stroller which we use for traveling and around town, but she cannot nap on it. This is a constant struggle because we had to always bring a carrier in order for her to take naps. I live in the metro DC area, and the streets are narrow so this comes in perfect. We also love to travel overseas, so I know this stroller will be perfect for that. This stroller is so beautiful, sturdy, and very smooth. I am 5ft tall and the height of the stroller is perfect for me. This stroller has so many cool features that help my baby feel comfortable and happy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for travel!- March 18, 2019
Our recent trip went so smoothly because of this stroller. It is lightweight(only 16lbs) and it’s so easy to fold. Here are the top 4 things that made this stroller my new favorite. ● Tiny-car friendly compact fold ● Bigger and smoother wheels than any other compact stroller ● The ONLY compact stroller in the US with a tray that folds with it. (He mostly just stays in the stroller every time we were in a restaurant because of the tray.) ● Plenty of elbow room with the widest seat EVER!!! I tell you, my son is so comfortable in this stroller. He slept for 2hrs straight while at a restaurant and that means, Mommy got to enjoy the food and the company. I’m so in love with this stroller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.