Joovy Qool Car Seat Adapter (9093)
Available online only
- Converts your Qool car seat and stroller into a travel system (stroller and car seat sold separately)
- Enjoy smoother transitions from car to stroller with less fuss
- Choose forward- or rear-facing options and lower-or upper-level positions for your baby's safety and comfort (Qool Front Adaptors are required for low position; sold separately)
- Use 2 car seat adaptors to accommodate twins
- Compatible with Maxi Cosi/Cybex/Nuna infant car seats (sold separately)
- Qool Car Seat Adaptor Maxi Cosi/Cybex/Nuna
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Great Stroller for Great Price!- July 22, 2020
we bought this stroller as a second spare stroller but we ended up liking it so much we bought all the accessories and use it all the time! Two complaints are that yes the Nuna adapters are tight and hard to get put with the Nuna buttons. But that's a Nuna issue in my opinion as that happens with any adapter that isn't a Nuna ring carseat adapter. However thankfully the small Joovy adapters fit next to the Nuna base so we just always leave them on! Second complaint wish it was better for all terrain. Needs better suspension and maybe an option for air filled tires as it is not great in snow!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nearly impossible to use with Nuna- June 8, 2019
I bought this adapter along Qool stroller and has been very disappointed. Pressing two buttons on the seat does not release the seat from this adapter. It's a super tight fit. The fit is so tight that whatever stickers were on the side of these adapters got scrapped off after the first use. You literally have to shake the car seat back and forward, wiggle it from side to side until it comes off. I'd never try that with a baby inside. I love the stroller, but not being able to easily transfer car seat from stroller to car is a deal breaker for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works with Nuna Pipa Lite LX- May 2, 2020
I bought this hesitant to use for my Nuna Pipa Litle LX car seat with the Qool stroller based on other reviews I’ve seen. Good news to those looking to use those two together, it works. The car seat smoothly goes into the adapters and with no trouble I can take it out. When you attach it all I can recommend is make sure the right side of the adapters are being used. I think other people mixed it up and that’s why it got stuck for theirs. Flip the car seat around and use common sense to insert the right Side adapter in :))Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.