Joovy Qool Double/Triple Stroller - Grey Melange
Available online only
- Bassinet can accommodate a newborn with a weight capacity of up to 20lb.
- Qool Seat can accommodate a child over 6 months old with a weight of up to 55lb.
- Bench Seat can accommodate a child up to 3 years with a weight of up to 55lb.
- 30.6 lb. stroller grows from single to double or triple stroller easily
- 50+ position options let kids grow in comfort
- 110 lb. weight capacity holds all your children easily without fear of busting the frame or wheels
- Extra-large, easy access basket for added convenience
- Large canopy provides sun protection, with a window big enough to make sure the kids aren't getting up to trouble
- Parent tray with two cup holders and storage compartment to stash your snack, keys, wallet, and other essentials
- Adjustable telescopic handlebar for customizable comfort
- Front suspension and tough tires for a smooth ride
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 64 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product.
- Best multiples stroller!- 11 octobre 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have been utilizing this stroller now for eight weeks for our two year old and our two month old twins. We have the car seat attachments and the third row bench seat that attatches to the back! This is the only tandem stroller i have found to date that is easy to put together, take apart, and haul around! It’s the best for mamas that will be on their own and it is so perfect for our growing family! I cannot wait to utilize this as well when our twins grow and we can change out our car seat attachements for toddler seats! Overall this stroller is so incredibly durable, modern, sleek, surprising lightweight and we couldn’t be happier with it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Versatile and reasonable- 24 juin 2019
I bought this stroller recently because we are expecting our second child with the first being under two and I wanted one that could become a double or triple if needed. My daughter loves the seat and how it can recline and sit her up straight. She loves to look out at everything and it’s perfect and looks comfortable. The stroller was easy to put together and takes up about the same amount of space in my car as our Baby Jogger City Mini GT did. We ordered the grey color and the second seat came with a different color belly bar but after contacting customer service they fixed the mistake right away. Great experience all the way around!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I really really like this stroller but...- 3 février 2018
I bought this a a bit ago and I love everything about it the only problem I have with it is that I wish the seats where longer my daughter is 4 and she is tall so her legs hang out. the issue is that she has long legs and not enough space for them in the seat. Other then that I love everything about it. It has the seat in the back but my daughter likes to sit in the real seat when she gets tired she just so long she looks so uncomfortable. So if your toddler won’t mind the bench get it it’s an awsome stroller. It had everything in my check list the it holds up to 55 pounds on each seat easy to take on and off. Wish they seat extended for legs spaceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.