Sold out online
- Legal suspense thriller puts you into the role of private detective, Takayuki Yagami
- Use innovative investigation systems to investigate the underbelly of the Kamurocho red-light district
- Engage in two unique combat styles: Crane Style with sweeping blows and Tiger Style with powerful strikes
- Mix and match combat skills, weapons, and actions to reach all-new levels of combat
- Refined visuals, 60fps gameplay, and all previously-released DLC help to enhance your gameplay
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sort of a continuation of Yakuza- June 4, 2021
This game is an action-adventure game which many people think is kind of slow paced. Yes, there are moments when you have to follow people which might make it seem too drawn out but I actually liked those missions as they give a little more excitement to the story. If you have played Yakuza and liked it I know you will really enjoy this game too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Double dipped but worth it.- June 5, 2021
I have also have played but not finished this game on the PS4. I think it was worth the double purchase to receive the PS5 improvements, not that it really needed them. This game is excellent, I loved the setting and the story/characters, the combat gets repetitive but I don't play these style of games for the combat anyway.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT GAME- May 29, 2021
This game is fantastic! It's by the same people that made Yakuza. The game has a bit of pacing issue, basically can be a bit slow at time. But overall the game is great! I just wish PS5 version would look a bit better, since this is a stand alone release. Instead of a PS4 to PS5 Upgrade. Looking forward to the next Judgment Game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.