Just Dance 2021 (Switch)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Includes 40 hot tracks, including "Don't Start Now" by Dua Lipa, "Feel Special" by Twice, and "Señorita" by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
- Free one-month trial of Just Dance Unlimited included so you can explore more than 550 songs
- Create your own playlists so you can customise your Just Dance parties
- In Kids mode, the little ones can dance to 8 new kid-friendly songs with choreography
- Co-op mode lets you play with friends and share in the fun
- Track moves on your smartphone with the Just Dance Controller app
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 658 reviewers who responded, 630 would recommend this product.
- Fun Game And It’s A Nice Workout!- January 1, 2021
My family had fun the first night we played it, which was last night on New Year’s Eve. We had some friendly competition and it was a nice littler workout that go the heart pumping. The moves are a little tough and my 6 year old kept beating me haha. It only gets 4 stars because there doesn’t seem to be many songs. You have to pay a yearly subscription to unlock songs from past games. That makes sense, but I wish there was a handful of more songs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- For Kids- December 12, 2020
I've heard mixed reviews on these "Just Dance ..." games, so we'll see how it goes. I have heard in order to get the full effect you have to purchase the subscription and pay. I just hope there are enough dances and music to keep my kids entertained with what is available for free with this game. They do love doing these same sort of dances on YouTube and Go Noodle, so I'm hoping this will work and it wasn't the newest version.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No kid songs please- December 5, 2020
Game is just as expected, same platform as the year before. I feel like the songs choices for this year were quite ethnic ranging from Kpop to hispanic, which I appreciate the ethnic diversity, but its hard to dance to when you cant understand the lyrics. Then all of the sudden you have super juvenile songs from Disney. Can they make a version just for kids, so the adults can have more fun? I still love dancing though!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.