Just Dance 2021 (Xbox Series X / Xbox One)
- Includes 40 hot tracks, including "Don't Start Now" by Dua Lipa, "Feel Special" by Twice, and "Señorita" by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
- Free one-month trial of Just Dance Unlimited included so you can explore more than 550 songs
- Create your own playlists so you can customise your Just Dance parties
- In Kids mode, the little ones can dance to 8 new kid-friendly songs with choreography
- Co-op mode lets you play with friends and share in the fun
- Track moves on your smartphone with the Just Dance Controller app
- Game leverages Smart Delivery, allowing access to both the Xbox One title and Xbox Series X title
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 98 reviewers who responded, 91 would recommend this product.
- Fun Game Still- March 17, 2021
I can't make it to the gym so I purchased this as we already have 2019. It has a calories burning feature that makes working out fun, after all you're just dancing. The songs are ok as with the older ones, the best ones are on the unlimited plan that you have to pay for. But they have enough likable popular ones to make playing the game fun. you have to use an app on your phone to unless you have the camera for the Xbox just an FYI.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- More songs, new UI- January 11, 2021
Compare with my previous version 2016, UI is new design and can be grouped by difficult and more intuitive. However, there are not too many free songs to play and still have to purchase unlimited subscription. Even those songs are free in previous version, they are not free in current version. I would suggest using the same user account should always free play those songs from different owned versions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You’re out of luck if you can’t get the app- April 9, 2021
I can’t really review it since it won’t work. I installed it on my Xbox series x and it recommended that I use the app to motion track. I downloaded the app and no matter what wifi I’m on, it will not pair with the app so I literally can’t use it. I’ve tried everything and it just never pairs. The manufacturer wasn’t much help either. They just told me to keep trying.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.