Kanto 32" Speaker Stands (SP32PL)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed for YU4, YU6, and other compatible speakers
- Heavy-duty steel construction with foam padding absorbs vibration to avoid damage to the floor and deliver clean audio output
- 7" and 4" wide top plates with mounting holes and 1/4" - 20 screw to fasten speakers of different sizes
- Rotating top plate lets you adjust the angle of the speaker to face any direction
- Hollow core perfectly conceals the wiring to maintain a mess-free look
- Spiked and domed rubber feet to stand firmly on both carpet and hardwood floorings
- Stand x 2
- Extended Top Plate x 2
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for our ProMonitor 1000 speakers- June 19, 2019
Bought these when we were having trouble getting the "official" stands from Definitive Technology and they've worked out great. Only took a few minutes to assemble. Wires ran nicely up the tube and the speakers attached securely to the top. Love that the stands have some weight to them and I don't have any worries about them knocking over. Plus, they're the perfect height to pair with our TV, which is sitting on a stand. Would definitely buy these again if I'm in the market for a well made pair of stands.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kanto SP-32 black...- November 8, 2019
Well designed, well constructed. Rock solid (literally...) about 16-17 pounds each. Well designed wire management. If you use the large top plates, be aware that they are not reversible. I found out because I had one plate with the Kanto logo forward and the other with it backward. It caught my eye because that left a different amount of space from the wall. Reversed the plate with the backward logo and all is right with the world.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome! Sturdy and Attractive!- June 26, 2020
These are the best stands I've ever owned. They are solid (ALL METAL), heavy (which you really want in a speaker stand), aesthetically appealing as the finish is impeccable, they give you both the rubber feet (for tile floors) and spikes (Carpet) on top of all that they built in cable management that is completely invisible. Took a while to find these but they were worth the search! These were also very easy to put together.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.