Kanto LDX690 40" - 90" Full Motion TV Wall Mount - Only at Best Buy
Available online only
- Accommodates most 40" to 90" flat TVs
- Maximum weight capacity: 57kg (125lb.)
- Can be mounted on wood studs, brick, or concrete walls
- Articulated arms extend the TV 28" from the wall and swivel range of +90/-90 degrees, so you can enjoy the show from any side of the room
- Allows +15 degree to -3 degree up/down tilt to adjust the TV's angle with ease
- Plastic wall plate covers and cable management clips offer a mess-free look
- High-grade steel construction with heavy-duty lag bolts ensure superior strength and prolonged durability
- Includes drill template, lag bolts, anchors, and washers for accurate and easy installation
- VESA compliant: 100 x 100, 700 x 400
- Measurement: Width: 75cm (29.53"); Height: 43.6cm (17.17"); Depth: 71.3cm (28.07")
- Wall Template
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 137 reviewers who responded, 128 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Mount- March 20, 2021
It is an expensive mount, but I was looking for something with a large range of motion. In my basement I have an office set up at one end of the room and in the center of the room is an entertainment area, at the opposite end is a child's play area. The mount allows a 55" RCA to turn all the way to face my office nearly flat, and also allows for the television to turn to face the play area. I saw other reviews complaining that the screen is facing downward, however, I would assume those people did not follow the mounting instructions and did not adjust the mount to their desired viewing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- TV is up- May 1, 2020
Really impressed with this product. It arrived very neatly packed, looked very professional. Instructions were good enough, I liked the template for drilling holes. Screws are impressively meaty giving good confidence this will outlast the drywall. Our studs were more like 26" apart but happily the product is wide enough to encompass that. We put a 47" TV up so obviously no chance it's going to droop as it's at the lower end of the spectrum. We push it against the wall when we're alone, but extend it out if there's more viewers as there's a fireplace in the way. It's showing no signs of wear from constant repositioning. Already have recommended this product to a friend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This thing is beefy!- May 13, 2021
So far, so good! I bought an 82" Samsung and my buddy didn't think this would hold it. Key is to find two studs, that are supported by cross members. This thing is beefy, so it will take two people to setup correctly on your wall. Once I figured out the template placement, the impact gun rammed the giant screws into the studs and we hung the TV with minimal issues. It looks amazing on the wall! I have not dared to pull it out away from the wall, besides affixing the cords, but if needed, this can pivot your TV nicely and also it has the ability to angle downward, if you mount your TV high, as we did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.