Kanto PDC650 37" - 70" Full Motion Corner TV Wall Mount
Available online only
- Accommodates most 37" to 70" flat panel TVs
- 57kg (125lb.) maximum TV weight capacity
- TV brackets with 15-degree forward tilt and 3-degree backward tilt help reduce glare and ensures a good view
- 40-degrees of swivel in either direction allows you to position the TV properly
- Articulating arms provide a maximum 53.8cm (21.18") extension from the wall
- Dual, independent wall plate design is suited for secure inner and outer corner installations
- Cable management clips and plastic wall plate covers ensure a tidy set up without tangled wires
- Solid steel construction offers sturdy support
- Includes a convenient bolt box with all required mounting hardware
- VESA compliant
- Wall Template
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- One sturdy TV MOUNT- January 31, 2020
Mounted a 65 inch TV in a tight corner. Not as much room to maneuver as I would like, but due to the TVs size I knew it would be limited. This mount is built like a tank. I believe that it would solidly support more than advertised when installed Per the instructions (secured to wall studs) One person can install it. I would suggest at least one more set of hands to assist. All hardware in various sizes are included. I would definitely recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I guess it’s okay- November 21, 2020
I’m giving it lower stars because it sits about a foot away from the wall. I have a large wall with trim and the guys in the Magnolia center felt this was the best way avoid damaging the trim. It rotates well and looks like it’s floating if you sit directly in front of the TV but I have to buy a very tall fig tree to hide all the wires and bars on the side.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Option for my Corner Placement- November 15, 2019
Very capable, well-made mount. Works great for corner mounts, inside or outside corners. Easy instructions. Needed some help holding while securing to wall, but relatively easy install. Initially thought it might be too much for my 43" TV, but ultimately glad I went with this well made mount.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.