Kanto PDX680 39"- 80" Full Motion TV Wall Mount
Available online only
- Accommodates most 39" to 80" flat panel TVs
- 57kg (125.66lb.) maximum TV weight capacity
- Works with 100 x 100 to 700 x 400 VESA sizes
- Accessible tilt mechanism offers +15 to -3 degrees of tilt, as well as 85 degrees of swivel in either direction for the ultimate view anywhere in the room
- Adjustable position allows it to sit 5cm (2") to 61cm (24") from the wall
- Integrated cable management keeps cords neatly organized
- 68.5cm (27") dual stud wall plate designed for up to 60.9cm (24") stud spacing
- Constructed from solid steel with a powder-coated finish for optimal strength and durability
- Includes all the hardware needed for wood stud and concrete installations
- Punched Cardboard Template
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 193 reviewers who responded, 187 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sturdy, but needs tools to adjust- October 10, 2016
This mount is very sturdy and highly adjustable. I like it that the wall mounting rails are long enough to hit 2 studs but still have some flexibility with placement. I do not like it that a tool is required to tilt the TV. Getting to the adjustment nut is very awkward, especially if you have a large TV, if the TV is mounted high on the wall, or if you have furniture below it. I understand that this mount is designed to hold a lot of weight and the adjustments must be tightened thoroughly, but I am quite sure they could have designed a knob for this instead of having to get a tool and a flashlight out every time you want to adjust the tilt.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value for a large tv mount- May 23, 2016
This mount is easy to install and a really good price for a mount that holds a very large tv. It has great ability to be moved to any angle and extends out very far to turn the tv left or right. The only down side was that where the mount attached to the tv when it was centered covered the second hdmi input. Fortunely, it has the ability to slide left or right enough off center that the input was still able to be used. Oh, one other issue was there was no written instructions. Only pictures which were not all that helpful, but I was able to figure it out with a little trial and error.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome sturdy does everything you want- July 18, 2020
1st TV mount and it took me forever to get it up.but it's awesome. Worth the extra cost. Its actually easy to install once you have the stud finder, drill, correct socket set, etc. Theres a wall template that's PERFECT and makes it easy. They provide a variety of screws and spacers for attaching the part to your tv so that the size and length you need is most likely included. YouTube installation video goes along with included instructions. It tilts and swivels and you can also get your tv tucked up against wall out of way. Hung a 65" tv no troubles. You will prob want a longer tv power cord for your tv that's the only additional item I needed for final setup. Super fast delivery and quality product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.