Kanto PDX680 39"- 80" Full Motion TV Wall Mount
- Accommodates most 39" to 80" flat panel TVs
- 57kg (125.66lb.) maximum TV weight capacity
- Works with 100 x 100 to 700 x 400 VESA sizes
- Accessible tilt mechanism offers +15 to -3 degrees of tilt, as well as 85 degrees of swivel in either direction for the ultimate view anywhere in the room
- Adjustable position allows it to sit 5cm (2") to 61cm (24") from the wall
- Integrated cable management keeps cords neatly organized
- 68.5cm (27") dual stud wall plate designed for up to 60.9cm (24") stud spacing
- Constructed from solid steel with a powder-coated finish for optimal strength and durability
- Includes all the hardware needed for wood stud and concrete installations
- Punched Cardboard Template
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 205 reviewers who responded, 197 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mount. Company makes install trouble-free.- November 19, 2021
This mount is high quality and offers great flexibility to correctly position the tv. It is a little heavy so better find those studs. I was impressed by how well the company prepared me for the install. All the components are labeled and organized in a nice pack. They give you a variety of sizes of bolts to ensure you’ll have the right fit. There is a template to put on the wall for drilling. And the online install video is well done and nice to reference.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great full-motiom mount- February 20, 2017
I spent hours looking at the different full motion-mounts that are available for 60" plus TVs and eventually decided on this model over the Sanus due to price and other positive reviews. The installation instructions were easy to follow and there is even a YouTube video to follow. The magnetic covers hide the installation bolts for a finished look. The wire management works well for a power cable and few HDMI cables. I would definitely buy another one of these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sturdy, but needs tools to adjust- October 10, 2016
This mount is very sturdy and highly adjustable. I like it that the wall mounting rails are long enough to hit 2 studs but still have some flexibility with placement. I do not like it that a tool is required to tilt the TV. Getting to the adjustment nut is very awkward, especially if you have a large TV, if the TV is mounted high on the wall, or if you have furniture below it. I understand that this mount is designed to hold a lot of weight and the adjustments must be tightened thoroughly, but I am quite sure they could have designed a knob for this instead of having to get a tool and a flashlight out every time you want to adjust the tilt.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love it.- November 20, 2020
I love it. It was the best thing I bought for my room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sturdy and versatile!- August 9, 2020
I purchased the Kanto full motion TV mount for a TCL 65 inch TV which was mounted on a brick wall above the fireplace. It is a sturdy and versatile wall mount, and the price point is reasonable for the included options. As described it is full motion.However It is requires two people to adjust the tilt and side to side motions, and once adjusted it is difficult to change the adjustment. Overall it is a good choice however, and I would purchase it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.