Kanto PS200 26"- 60" Full Motion TV Wall Mount
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Accommodates most 26" to 60" flat panel TVs
- 40kg (88lb.) maximum TV weight capacity
- Works with VESA sizes up to 400 x 400
- Accessible tilt mechanism offers +12 to -2 degrees of tilt, as well as 90 degrees of swivel in either direction for the ultimate view anywhere in the room
- Adjust the nuts on the top of the tilt mechanism for more or less resistance as needed
- Adjustable position allows it to sit 5.1cm (2") to 35cm (13.78") from the wall
- Integrated cable management keeps cords neatly organized
- Single-stud wall plate makes it a breeze to mount
- Constructed from solid steel with a powder-coated finish for optimal strength and durability
- Includes the manual and all the hardware needed for installation
- Punched Cardboard Template
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 140 reviewers who responded, 134 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Value, Mostly Easy to Assemble- July 19, 2017
This mount worked perfectly for our TV. We had a 55 LG flat screen. What was really great is it came with all the hardware for various different mounting needs. The instructions were mostly clear. The first time we had trouble mounting the arm to the bracket for the back of the TV. Figured out we were tightening everything too tight before fully assembling. That isn't mentioned in the instructions. Once it was mounted on the wall, the TV was crooked, but the mount was level. We again had to play with different configurations and tighten and loosen until it was level. The swivel and tilt is great! I'd definitely recommend this mount.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Engineering- October 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure the kids in the house could do chin-ups on this with the arm extended. It's very sturdy, but the best feature is how well engineered the mount, the instructions, even the packaging and arrangement of accompanying screws and bolts are. Best I've ever seen. And at $40, it's not nearly as expensive as most available for in-store purchase. I've installed about a dozen TV mounts; this is the best one I've used by far. It also arrived very promptly, several days ahead of the promised time, with free shipping. See the mount in the picture? No, you don't! Clean install, eh?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smooth movement- August 15, 2020
A pretty solid mount. Easy to install. Comes with most hardware needed to install. May need wood screws if you are mounting to a wall stud. It does include masonry screws. Gets a good grab on the TV, the cross arms seem very sturdy. The swivel arm moves out smoothly but is grabby enough to hold its position. The tilt function tension is adjustable with an easily accessible bolt. A cap covers the wall mount hardware for a clean looking install. A template is included for simple mock up for easy pre drilling. The possible downsides: The mount system is a big x shape across the back of the TV. Depending on where your connections are located, you may lose access to plugs if they are located in the middle or along the path of the arm.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.